BFight 210 - F3, CCD, OSD, a new benchmark? (review, work in progress) - Page 3 - RC Groups
Sep 20, 2017, 03:00 PM

BFight 210 - F3, CCD, OSD, a new benchmark? (review, work in progress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwenkel
Sorry for your heavy landing. If i would be in your situation the best solution would be to replace all 4 motors except you find the same ones!I could be that the Floverfly motors are just rebranded https://www.banggood.com/de/4X-Racer...op-buytogether

Here is the link for purchasing the original motors https://www.gearbest.com/motor/pp_68...?lkid=10928431
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2017, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty
Lost my Bfight couple days ago and finally found it this morning, it hit a wooden fence and suffered some damage...right rear arm/motor missing with the wires ripped out of the motor and one lost rx which i planned on replacing anyway i have a pair of replacement arms i ordered that came in the other day...Does anybody know if or where i can get a replacement CCW motor? I did a google search but nothing found in the same size..
Or am i gonna have to replace all 4 or maybe use a different motor of the same size and KV ? Here's a picture it looks a bit different then when i took off..
I damaged 1 motor on my first few flights so I know what you are going through! Anyway, you don't have to change all 4 motors, replacing one will work just fine. I replaced my one motor with a Racerstar Racing Edition 2205 BR2205 2300KV motor and it worked out great! Only thing is the replacement motor is a different color (red) than the stock one but that doesn't matter to me since I only fly this model FPV.

Best of luck!
Sep 21, 2017, 03:59 AM
<Marty>
Thanks for all the helpful info guys..I ordered a set of 4 IFLY 2205 2300kv motors to try out for $30.00 free shipping i will update my results once i get them and test them out, i read a review and it said they were the same specs and performance as the Emax red bottoms early version ..

Received the Ifly motors today they feel very smooth and the magnets are stronger then the stock BFight motors but the wires are a bit short so i will have to extend them a bit to reach the 4n1 esc...I will update once i get them installed and test them out hopefully tomorrow..

EDIT: Wont be tomorrow i forgot i have no rx and my Frsky R-XSR wont be in till Monday.. Might go back to the crash site and look around a bit to see how my luck might be in finding the one that got chopped off by the prop cause i had it mounted on the top plate which turned out to be a mistake..
Last edited by magic_marty; Sep 24, 2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: added info
Sep 30, 2017, 01:46 PM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
I have got mine yesterday, and have bind it to my Flysky 6 channel transmitter. Is there a way to set failsafe in the Betaflight meny in the Googles ? It doesent look that channel 5 and 6 does nothing. I can see in the Betaflight meny in the Googles that they changes between 1000-2000 when I flip the ch 5 and 6 on the transmitter. The button on the video transmitter Board does not work. I have read some plases that a white wire have to be cut.
Sep 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth
I have got mine yesterday, and have bind it to my Flysky 6 channel transmitter. Is there a way to set failsafe in the Betaflight meny in the Googles ? It doesent look that channel 5 and 6 does nothing. I can see in the Betaflight meny in the Googles that they changes between 1000-2000 when I flip the ch 5 and 6 on the transmitter. The button on the video transmitter Board does not work. I have read some plases that a white wire have to be cut.

Afaik failsafe on FlySky needs to be set on the transmitter.

I didn't cut the white wire, and can still change frequency. The reason people remove the wire, is because it allows to change frequency with the transmitter, and this can cause it to be accidentally changed during flight. With this wire removed, this can not happen.
Sep 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
<Marty>
I removed the wire from mine cause i have no need to change the channel because i fly at home and nobody else flies around me so wants i set the ch i want i just leave it there...Another reason to remove the wire is if you have a failsafe it could change the channel or that's what i have heard..They should have made it have the ability to change the power output instead of the channels in my opinion..3 position switch with one position set to zero power would nice
Oct 01, 2017, 02:55 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Afaik failsafe on FlySky needs to be set on the transmitter.
Then I have a new problem. Flysky FS-T6 have not failsafe. I use it on electric aircraft, and there the ESC cut the motors if the transmitter signals get lost for some seconds.
Oct 01, 2017, 02:57 AM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
I removed the wire from mine cause i have no need to change the channel because i fly at home and nobody else flies around me so wants i set the ch i want i just leave it there...Another reason to remove the wire is if you have a failsafe it could change the channel or that's what i have heard..They should have made it have the ability to change the power output instead of the channels in my opinion..3 position switch with one position set to zero power would nice
Do you have a photo that show what wire it is ? I am new to this. I think the output maybe is set to 200 mW. and here in Norway no more than 25 mW is allowed, so I maybe have to change the output power.
Oct 01, 2017, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth
Then I have a new problem. Flysky FS-T6 have not failsafe. I use it on electric aircraft, and there the ESC cut the motors if the transmitter signals get lost for some seconds.

I am not sure it holds for all receivers, I just remember this from the RX2A, which offers FailSafe, but only on ibus and I had to use the menu on the Fs i6 to program failsafe to set throttle to 0 during failsafe conditions. I don't know how it's on other receivers, as I rarely fly FlySky stuff lately, since the issues with the A8S forced me to mostly use FrSky for small quads. And once you are used to the XM and XM+ receiver, I rarely look back. Just a handfull of my quads are still on FlySky, the rest is FrSky
Oct 01, 2017, 02:03 PM
<Marty>
Quote:
Originally Posted by bth
Do you have a photo that show what wire it is ? I am new to this. I think the output maybe is set to 200 mW. and here in Norway no more than 25 mW is allowed, so I maybe have to change the output power.
If you look on top of the VTX it has the wires labeled if i remember correctly it is the White wire...It says S-Bus in on top of the vtx label
Oct 01, 2017, 07:05 PM
<Marty>
Finally got a chance to test out the Ifly motors i got as replacements and i have to say WOW! They are a huge improvement over the stock motors, very smooth and quite and much more punch out then the stock motors...Thought at first i was going to have to extend the motor wires but if you solder to the top of the esc pads they are perfect length ..Also solved the loose arm problem by using longer screws and used lock nuts instead of the plastic stand offs ..now the esc sets on the lock nuts then used the soft mounts on top of the esc for the FC..The IFly motors are worth every penny of the $30.00 i paid for them i highly recommend them as replacements if anybody is looking for a upgrade from the stock motors you wont be disappointed..

Also installed a Frsky r-xsr receiver and it works great but i can't get telemetry working from the F3 for some reason, i get the basic telemetry from the rx like the RSSI and rx voltage but i want to get the main Battery voltage for when i fly LOS..
Oct 03, 2017, 12:34 PM
<Marty>
Just noticed on the PNP version i have for sale it has a installed buzzer on the board and the plugs and ports are in a different location then the first one i bought..
Oct 03, 2017, 01:16 PM
bth
bth
Bjørn Terje Hansebråten
Quote:
If you look on top of the VTX it has the wires labeled if i remember correctly it is the White wire...It says S-Bus in on top of the vtx label
Done. Works now. Have protected the bare plug with heat shrink.
Oct 03, 2017, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Just noticed on the PNP version i have for sale it has a installed buzzer on the board and the plugs and ports are in a different location then the first one i bought..

Gotta love the massive variation in used hardware, in these budget racers. What might be brilliant today, can be totally different on the next batch. Sometimes better, sometimes worse...
Nov 10, 2017, 05:28 PM
So the max output is 200mw on this right?

Quick Reply