BFight 210 - F3, CCD, OSD, a new benchmark? (review, work in progress) - Page 2 - RC Groups
Sep 13, 2017, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakRacer
For the vTX it is supposed to be SmartAudio right (may need to determine the UART and set to SmartAudio)? So can configure via Taranis Lua script, or even with just via the BF OSD with any receiver (I fly Spektrum). Or am I all wrong here?

Also, can you top mount the lipo? Top plate looks cutout for dual straps.
As far as I know smart audio is not supported (Smart audio is a TBS invention and should only be used on their product, even if there is at least one VTX on banggood which claims to use it).

The VTX use ch 6 on sbus to change channels. Be care full! Do not switch it or use ch 6 in flight. I would and will disconnect it, because of possible malfunction and failsafe issues of the frsky rx (I will change the rx to a frysky xsr for having s.port telemetry and a better reliable signal).

Mounting the lipo on top is possible. I recommend using real bat straps and not the one which are included in the package .

Kind regards
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2017, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwenkel
As far as I know smart audio is not supported (Smart audio is a TBS invention and should only be used on their product, even if there is at least one VTX on banggood which claims to use it).

The VTX use ch 6 on sbus to change channels. Be care full! Do not switch it or use ch 6 in flight. I would and will disconnect it, because of possible malfunction and failsafe issues of the frsky rx (I will change the rx to a frysky xsr for having s.port telemetry and a better reliable signal).

Mounting the lipo on top is possible. I recommend using real bat straps and not the one which are included in the package .

Kind regards
Thanks for the quick reply. Ordered mine yesterday. ��

After watching more video reviews, and reading the PandaRC VT5804 documentation, it appears that this vTx does not have SmartAudio. Without starting a debate, suffice it to say that I agree with Joshua Bardwell that it is not illegal to use the SmartAudio protocol in the several EWRF vTx products on Banggood. I will be replacing the stock one with one of those.

Thanks for also confirming my suspicion that top mounting will work. I just hope the 1.5mm top plate will be strong enough. Are the slots cut for 16 or 20 mm wide straps?

By the way I found replacement frame sets on Aliexpress for $37, manufactured by Topacc.
Last edited by TweakRacer; Sep 13, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Sep 13, 2017, 08:21 PM
You can't beat the price on this.... looking to get but looks like it won't give me 70degree camera tilt... can someone verify max camera tilt on this... and what's the fly weight without battery of course....
Sep 14, 2017, 05:47 AM

Frsky D8 binding

Dear all,

after binding the frsky D8 rx successfully (solid green light) channel movement and action (eg arming, throttle up ...) is only seen in BF receiver tab when sbus is NOT connected to the VTX. Therefore I removed the sbus connection from or to the VTX. Has anybody seen this too?

Stock VTX is not the PANDARC as mentioned in this thread but labeled as ARVTX200.

Any thoughts?
Sep 15, 2017, 02:27 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakRacer
Thanks for the quick reply. Ordered mine yesterday. ��

After watching more video reviews, and reading the PandaRC VT5804 documentation, it appears that this vTx does not have SmartAudio. Without starting a debate, suffice it to say that I agree with Joshua Bardwell that it is not illegal to use the SmartAudio protocol in the several EWRF vTx products on Banggood. I will be replacing the stock one with one of those.

Thanks for also confirming my suspicion that top mounting will work. I just hope the 1.5mm top plate will be strong enough. Are the slots cut for 16 or 20 mm wide straps?

By the way I found replacement frame sets on Aliexpress for $37, manufactured by Topacc.
neither straps will fit, the holes on top are only 14.5mm wide which means youll either have to cut the straps to fit, or bottom mount the battery, or stuff the battery strap underneath the frame
Sep 16, 2017, 04:07 PM
Hey Danq0 ..... I'm think'in about buying this.... please let me know max camera angle...Thanks in Advance!

P.s. to measure ... just use your smart phone protractor app. and hold it on the bottom while the camera lens is vertical for anybody looking for an easy way to measure your camera angle...
Sep 17, 2017, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastblade
Hey Danq0 ..... I'm think'in about buying this.... please let me know max camera angle...Thanks in Advance!

P.s. to measure ... just use your smart phone protractor app. and hold it on the bottom while the camera lens is vertical for anybody looking for an easy way to measure your camera angle...

Camera angle is about 65 to 67^
Sep 17, 2017, 05:28 AM

BFight 210 - F3, CCD, OSD, a new benchmark? (review, work in progress)

Did anybody of you get correct current reading?
It seems that some modifications has to be done because of the Omnibus F3 pro version used in the BFight 210.
Any comments are highly appreciated.
Sep 17, 2017, 02:27 PM
<Marty>
Check out Project Blue Falcons video series on wiring the F3 series boards it has all the info you need and is very informative and easy to understand the way JC explains it..

I think this video covers it if not check out his play list..
Flip32 Omnibus: How To Power (F3/F4/Pro/NonPro) (11 min 33 sec)
Sep 17, 2017, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwenkel
Camera angle is about 65 to 67^
Thank you so much! ... Decided to buy the frame and install a 2-stack f4 30a in it... gonna put rcINpower 2700's on it... also gonna use spacers and mount a runcam micro on it.... hoping to get it down to 235-240g's..... gonna be nice... just used that stack on my fuuton with this set-up and it's pretty awesome! ....
Sep 17, 2017, 11:47 PM
youtube.com searchfor socalep1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastblade

I cant believe I hadnt thought about downloading an app for that. thanks for the idea!