Vector OSD bug or user error? - RC Groups
Aug 30, 2017, 04:39 AM
Discussion

Vector OSD bug or user error?

Hi, during flight, my distance from home is displayed in KM. But at the end during the summary it shows max distance as MI.. what is strange is not so much the change in units but that both are the same numeric value. Example during flight I see 4KM, during summary I see 4Mi.

Have I done something stupid in my settings? Thanks.

Added couple of screen shots (I remembered I had recorded this flight on the fatsharks). The DVR is a bit poor, but I am sure the summary is showing in Mi when I have Km setup. You can see in the After Flight screenshot, the distance from home is still showing in Km whilst summary is Mi both at the same time - but both have same numerical value.

In my config I have MPH / Meters / Meters defined. I added screenshot of config and also config file. Problem with config file is I made changes yesterday, but I never changed anything accept adding in a couple of extra OSD elements and some swatches to try them out.

On a second note, seems sometimes when I connect up the vector the Flight Summary option on the Basic OSD screen is sometimes deselecting, haven't really figured out what trigger to repeat is. When I just connected up to take the screen shot it had deselected again - I re-enabled before saving that config file.
Last edited by thebatfink; Aug 31, 2017 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Added more details
to remove ads between posts
Aug 31, 2017, 04:04 AM
Ticket #839060.