This thread is privately moderated by captb, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 28, 2017, 05:07 PM
Trader Rating: 43
Thread OP
$179.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

ROSSI RV65 ABC (RIRE) DF or Speed Engine NIB never Run

SOLD Powerhouse Engine! ROSSI RV65 ABC (RIRE) , In Flite needle, great DF or Speed Engine NIB never Run , it was mounted but the guy never finished the Jet, some marks by drive washer from when the fan was removed. Great engines these make some power!
Priced right. 179.00 Shipped US Only!
PayPal or Postal M.O. Same day Shipping double boxed.
Comes with Box, Manual, Carb / in Flite Needle, Header/Coupler/Retainer/O-Ring. (see Pics)
Last edited by captb; Aug 28, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2017, 05:27 PM
Trader Rating: 24
Will buy. Your PP. PM sent also
Aug 28, 2017, 05:31 PM
Trader Rating: 199
And You're Not
Nice buy, a disc valve 65 is indeed a stout motor.
Aug 28, 2017, 05:36 PM
Thread OP
SOLD!
pending payment from Shieldwolf
Aug 28, 2017, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffery
Nice buy, a disc valve 65 is indeed a stout motor.
Love Rossi's. I, finally, was fast enough to get it. Everyone is fast on the trigger. Best, Randy
Aug 28, 2017, 06:07 PM
Thread OP
SOLD to quick draw Shieldwolf
Aug 28, 2017, 06:07 PM
Trader Rating: 199
And You're Not
Mine, in its second plane Other was same plane, not as nice paint)
Aug 28, 2017, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captb
SOLD to quick draw Shieldwolf
I like that kind of talk! Gotta be quick around here. On FG 99% of the time and the things are a little slower there.
Aug 28, 2017, 07:03 PM
Quote:
That's a rocket- reflex only and no thinking allowed
Aug 29, 2017, 12:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Gotta be quick on the stix with those screamin demons.
Aug 29, 2017, 12:48 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shieldwolf
I like that kind of talk! Gotta be quick around here. On FG 99% of the time and the things are a little slower there.
Quick is Good!
I went to a RC Swap meet, about 80 engines most NIB hard to find speed, pattern and rare engines, I guess a collector had them at one time.. all give away priced. I'm following this slow guy around the tables he would open the box look at it and say to the guy you pay (I'll have to think about it). LOL He would set it down and I would grab it and pay, there was nothing to think about, I left happy with 38 Engines, still flying some of them.
Aug 29, 2017, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captb
Quick is Good!
I went to a RC Swap meet, about 80 engines most NIB hard to find speed, pattern and rare engines, I guess a collector had them at one time.. all give away priced. I'm following this slow guy around the tables he would open the box look at it and say to the guy you pay (I'll have to think about it). LOL He would set it down and I would grab it and pay, there was nothing to think about, I left happy with 38 Engines, still flying some of them.
Let me know when you get tired of those old nasty things

Quick Reply