Podcast 64 - Mandee from The AMA Joins Us - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Podcast 64 - Mandee from The AMA Joins Us

Join the RCGroups team as we discuss RC news of they day. This week Mandee, from the AMA, joins us!

Splash

Podcast 65 is Ready!

The RCGroups.com team is back on the air waves! Listen to RCGroups podcast 64 as we talk to Mandee from the AMA.

Some of the topics discussed:

and more!

Podcast Audio Download Link

Click here to download the RCGroups podcast.

Podcast Video

RCGroups Live - 8/10/17 - We Talk to the AMA About Model Aviation Day and More! (1 hr 2 min 51 sec)

Sep 04, 2017, 08:48 AM
son of a pilot
Starting a few podcasts ago, my iPhone podcast app no longer downloads new episodes. The app shows that a new podcast is available but once the link is selected, it goes to a picture of a screen shot of the podcast and is unable to download.
Thanks.
Sep 04, 2017, 09:19 AM
Administrator
I'm going to trouble shoot this and get it fixed.