Trifecta questions - RC Groups
Aug 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
Discussion

Trifecta questions

I have the quanum trifecta , kit, consisting of the hextronix pdb, cc3d fc( pinned), 12 amp afro esc's, and 2206 baby beast motors,but don't have a manual or instructions, tried hobby kings website, but not much there, would somebody have a wiring diagram, that they could post, or some pictures, thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2017, 03:25 PM
I threw this little diagram together to help me remember since I always second-guess myself whenever doing tricopter wiring. Hopefully you find it helpful and it doesn't just add to the confusion
Aug 28, 2017, 04:57 PM
Thanks, really appreciate that, only thing different is the pdb, just the holes, nothing marked +..or - I guess i could solder the battery wires on, then probe it with my muti meter.
Aug 29, 2017, 09:16 AM
Oh man, I hated that PDB when I built my Trifecta. I forget how I eventually determined + from - but I just started soldering and luckily nothing fried. I searched all over Google for a definitive answer and couldn't find anything.
Aug 29, 2017, 01:53 PM
For sure, would have thought they'd done better job than that, but I'll eventually figure it out.
Oct 21, 2017, 02:18 AM
Just for those in the future that get one of these...

The pdb is a mirror image on either side. So it doesn't electrically matter which set of pads you use. It is obvious looking on one side which holes are connected to that side's plane vs the opposite side's. Only decision you have to make is aesthetic.