This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 26, 2017, 04:50 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

KingKong Tiny 6 Unboxing and Review

This is my Unboxing, Maiden Flight, and Review for the King Kong Tiny 6 Micro FPV Racing Drone. It is the BNF version that is essentially a Tiny Whoop that comes with one battery and a charger.

King Kong Tiny 6 Micro FPV Racing Drone Unboxing, Maiden Flight, and Review (9 min 22 sec)

I got this from Tomtop.com: https://goo.gl/3MEYWo

This is very similar to all of the Blade Inductrix models, but is most like the Blade Inductrix FPV Pro. I also flew this with my Spektrum DX6, which helped me compare how it flies to the other Inductrix quads with the same radio for a more accurate comparison.

Pros:
- It is fun!
- It is very stable
- It is very similar to the Blade Inductrix FPV Pro at a fraction of the cost
- The 800TVL camera is good
- Good flight time
- It is durable

Cons:
- The yaw isn't impressive
- Setup in Betaflight was a learning experience
- Binding it was a bit of a challenge
to remove ads between posts