eWeek 2017 Triple Tree Sep 25 - Oct 1 - RC Groups
Aug 26, 2017, 09:41 AM
Discussion

eWeek 2017 Triple Tree Sep 25 - Oct 1

eWeek 2017 at Triple Tree Sep 25 thru Oct 1

http://www.tripletreeaerodrome.com/eweek-fly-in.php
Last edited by GORCFLYR; Aug 27, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2017, 02:08 PM
---
Last edited by GORCFLYR; Aug 26, 2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: delete
Aug 28, 2017, 09:21 PM
can't believe it's a month away and no chatter about it. planning on being there ( health issues pending),been to all of them.
Aug 28, 2017, 09:48 PM
Post-Apocalyptic Tactical Cons
A bunch of the TiredIron Aviation guys are going.
Aug 29, 2017, 12:31 PM
KB3VOJ
Maybe because they won't even respond to inquiries. Both my friend and I have sent several inquires regarding the lack of any fpv and or quadcopter flight lines that have gone unanswered. Sent directly to the contact information listed on the website. We both fly other electric planes and helicopters as well, but didn't seem right to have an electric control line flight line (Really? This has to be the most obscure combination as even gas control line is not burning down the house with popularity these days) with no quadcopter and potentially separate fpv area for both quads and planes/wings. My understanding is that Joe Nall did a great job with both of these categories earlier this year. Both are AMA approved electric options that are VERY popular today and should be at least addressed before people get on site.

It wasn't even on the calendar until a week or so ago which is also strange.
Aug 30, 2017, 11:30 PM
indywestrc & viehercfliers
I'll be there tent camping on the 3d line. Last year was my first year and really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. I haven't been to a May Nall but understand this to be much more low key yet still plenty of fun. Much more stick time available from everyone i talked with.
Aug 31, 2017, 08:01 AM
That is a too old threat but I always dreamt about the possibility to take part in the event like this
Sep 01, 2017, 08:22 AM

eWeek 2017 Triple Tree

Fingers crossed that we get the entire Team JEM together at eWeek 2017 on the Classic Flight Line.
Sep 01, 2017, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORCFLYR
Fingers crossed that we get the entire Team JEM together at eWeek 2017 on the Classic Flight Line.
Yeah can't wait till Weds to get some results,hope all is good and we can start getting ready.

Team JEM
Sep 05, 2017, 03:18 PM
I'll be attending E-Week in a few weeks, doing most of my flying up at the main flight line and a little from lake as well. Always a good time and very laid back events.
Sep 06, 2017, 06:26 PM
We will be there Thurs-Sat! Really looking forward to getting some stick time too! I will be FPVing, night-flying etc

Regards, John
Sep 07, 2017, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee180c
Maybe because they won't even respond to inquiries. Both my friend and I have sent several inquires regarding the lack of any fpv and or quadcopter flight lines that have gone unanswered. Sent directly to the contact information listed on the website. We both fly other electric planes and helicopters as well, but didn't seem right to have an electric control line flight line (Really? This has to be the most obscure combination as even gas control line is not burning down the house with popularity these days) with no quadcopter and potentially separate fpv area for both quads and planes/wings. My understanding is that Joe Nall did a great job with both of these categories earlier this year. Both are AMA approved electric options that are VERY popular today and should be at least addressed before people get on site.

If FPV is what you like the most then you might consider going the week before to the Heli Extravaganza. It looks like they'll have an FPV line there. Maybe they'll hold it over through eWeek too. However, I do agree with you, as popular as quad racing is now you would think they would have it at an electric event.
Sep 08, 2017, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee180c

This event has never received much traffic here on RCG which is fine with me. I would prefer that it stays much smaller than Nall. I've never once had to wait to fly at eWeek.
Last year there was a quad racing course set up north of the main flight line to the left of the registration center as you drive in.
Sep 14, 2017, 08:51 AM

Fun Fighters !!

Who is planning on bring "Fun Fighters" for some daily pylon racing at E-Week this year ? Everyone had a lot of fun with these last year, I think our record was maybe (15) in the air all at the same time. It's a blast for sure.
Sep 16, 2017, 07:09 PM
did our registration today, now that Hurricane Irma is gone and power is back on. time to get things ready.
going up next Sunday. hoping for some cooler weather, Fla is hot

Eddie
Team JEM