Jun 30, 2019, 03:19 PM
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochanic
Not yet, It's ready be covered, everything else is completely done. I have to many other projects that keep me busy, not to mention it's so freaking hot here (It would probably melt!) This Fall I will get it in the air.
I lived in TX for a while. We had three seasons. Hot, Hotter and Summer.
It's 99 here now.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2019, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbobed
I lived in TX for a while. We had three seasons. Hot, Hotter and Summer.
It's 99 here now.
For the 1st time as far back as I can remember, we actually had a Spring this year. But Summer is here and it SUCKS!
We'll be near Asheville NC for 2 weeks in July, can't wait! The weather there is amazing...
Jun 30, 2019, 03:32 PM
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochanic
For the 1st time as far back as I can remember, we actually had a Spring this year. But Summer is here and it SUCKS!
We'll be near Asheville NC for 2 weeks in July, can't wait! The weather there is amazing...
What brings you to NC?
The best part of NC is the mountains on the west end and the ocean on the east end. Both are great.
Jun 30, 2019, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbobed
What brings you to NC?
The best part of NC is the mountains on the west end and the ocean on the east end. Both are great.
Wife's family reunion last week of July every year. We were there 3 times last year looking at real estate. We want to buy a cabin near Canton/Waynesville to stay in when we visit and rent out the rest of the year. Hope to move up there right after My Son graduates in 3yrs.

You can keep the beach and anything East of the mountains as far as I am concerned, we've had enough heat and humidity to last a lifetime living just East of Houston for 46yrs.
Jul 07, 2019, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the replies... Unfortunately I am still struggling with printing abs with sufficient quality on my printer... Hope I'll get everything dialed in soon and post some pics

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Quick Reply