KC Multi-rotor needs YOUR help! - RC Groups
Aug 25, 2017, 05:56 PM
Help!

KC Multi-rotor needs YOUR help!

We have reached a turning point in our AMA, MultiGP Tier 1, and Kansas City FPV club. Most importantly we at KC Multi-Rotor cannot say thank you enough to the FPV community for all the help and support we have received.

The last 7 months as a AMA club has seen growth beyond belief. We have acquired equipment that makes racing run smooth, professional, and problem free. KCMR has worked tirelessly to get a home field located in a central part of Kansas City and succeeded!

This is now the tipping point for some of the things we need to make our races successful. Transportation is becoming a logistical problem. We have put together between the officers a good amount of funds to buy a trailer to carry, safely secure, and ensure that we have the space necessary to bring the equipment out to the races.

KCMR would like to ask the FPV community for some help to get a trailer to help tow and move all the equipment needed to host the races. We are reaching out to the community due to being a young club that started from the ground up. Please help us get this generator off my office floor so my fiance will stop yelling at us.

Visit the link provided to check out the GoFundMe fundraiser!

https://www.gofundme.com/kc-multirotor-trailer

We thank you for your continued support and from us to you, we are just getting our feet wet!

Sincerely,
KC Multi-Rotor
Help spread the word!
to remove ads between posts