Aug 25, 2017, 02:12 AM
Thread OP
Careful!

Trump dossier........RELEASE THE DOSSIER!!!!!

http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...r-11957102.php

Glenn Simpson provides about 40,000 pages to back claims.......

Glenn Simpson, who once worked for The Wall Street Journal, testified Tuesday behind closed doors before staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He provided somewhere in the range of 40,000 pages of documents to back up the dossier's allegations that Trump had at least a five-year history of ties to Russia, the source confirmed.
The testimony and documents "give the dossier some greater factual support and context, and possibly also more enhanced public prominence," said Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., a Judiciary Committee member. "At this point, the significance of Glenn Simpson in the overall investigation (of Trump's Russia connections) is hard to assess without more facts."

RELEASE THE DOSSIER, THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW...
Aug 25, 2017, 08:48 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
And here we thought the Russian hysteria had died. Let's see the list of all the condos sold to the Russians and compare it to the millions given to the Clinton Foundation.
Aug 25, 2017, 08:53 AM
The dossier was true. He's going down.
Aug 25, 2017, 08:54 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Those who still believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy only reflects on their place on the IQ curve. And I hope I don't need to explain where on the curve.
Aug 25, 2017, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdactyl
Those who still believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy only reflects on their place on the IQ curve. And I hope I don't need to explain where on the curve.
Keep dreaming Cyber. The evidence has only gotten stronger. Your theory is backwards.
Aug 25, 2017, 08:58 AM
Shine the light
Im finding the need to use the adjective "stupid".
Aug 25, 2017, 09:52 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Keep dreaming Cyber. The evidence has only gotten stronger. Your theory is backwards.
Let's have some predictions, other than, "He's going down." "Drip, drip, drip", "It's all over for Trump." or "The evidence has only gotten stronger."

The wishful thinking aspect is overwhelming.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock
The dossier was true. He's going down.
Except it wasn't true. It was found by everyone to be false and completely made up. Sorry for your luck.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...r-11957102.php

Glenn Simpson provides about 40,000 pages to back claims.......

Glenn Simpson, who once worked for The Wall Street Journal, testified Tuesday behind closed doors before staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He provided somewhere in the range of 40,000 pages of documents to back up the dossier's allegations that Trump had at least a five-year history of ties to Russia, the source confirmed.
The testimony and documents "give the dossier some greater factual support and context, and possibly also more enhanced public prominence," said Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., a Judiciary Committee member. "At this point, the significance of Glenn Simpson in the overall investigation (of Trump's Russia connections) is hard to assess without more facts."

RELEASE THE DOSSIER, THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW...
What good did releasing a dossier filled with fake information do?
Last edited by RumRunner_1492; Aug 25, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:01 AM
Altitude is my friend...
Quote:

Let's have some predictions, other than, "He's going down." "Drip, drip, drip", "It's all over for Trump." or "The evidence has only gotten stronger."
Okay:

Trump is going to be spending a lot of time with his attorneys in the near future.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:10 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
Okay:

Trump is going to be spending a lot of time with his attorneys in the near future.
Breaking News. . . as of 1982.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:12 AM
whiirrrrrr
Release the Dossier!? Geeze how stupid can one get? It's been online for months. Yaking and yaking on without having an actual clue. Why am I not surprised?
Aug 25, 2017, 10:14 AM
Altitude is my friend...
Quote:

Breaking News. . . as of 1982.
Yeah, but this time it won't be about him stiffing sub-contractors out of what he owed them.
Aug 25, 2017, 10:50 AM
I'd rather be Flying
Release the Kraken! (0 min 4 sec)
Aug 25, 2017, 10:50 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassNuggets
Im finding the need to use the adjective "stupid".
It does work quite well for those still defending tRump, doesn't it?

Quick Reply