Old Nov 03, 2004, 06:28 PM
Moe M.
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Moe M. edits it.
Nov 03, 2004, 06:35 PM
Heli Bouncer
So Moe, are you an adult?
Nov 03, 2004, 06:40 PM
Thread OP
Sure am, what of it.
Nov 03, 2004, 06:48 PM
Suspended Account
Thats some post you made Moe.Your the LOSER talking like that.
Nov 03, 2004, 06:53 PM
Thread OP
Care to elaborate ?
Nov 03, 2004, 06:57 PM
I could be wrong, but it is generally considered a show of class if the winner of a contest (or the winner's supporters) don't GLOAT about it afterwards.

Accept and celebrate the victory, graciously. Be a bigger man in victory that you'd expect your opponents to be, had the tables been turned.

Rick
Nov 03, 2004, 06:59 PM
I thought Bush was a uniter not a divider. On second thought I think you have accurately captured the true spirit of the Republican right.

W. uber alles
Nov 03, 2004, 07:00 PM
Almost a Pilot
Well said, Rick.
Nov 03, 2004, 07:01 PM
Suspended Account
gracious celebrations stink. I've no problem with an element of gloating.
Nov 03, 2004, 07:07 PM
Perhaps I should've specified gloating PUBLICLY.

Maybe now we can all get back to the business of converting money into wrecked airplane parts...

Rick
Nov 03, 2004, 07:08 PM
Agree Tim. Kinda like playin poker for fun or not keeping score in a baseball game if we don't get to rib each other once in awhile.

That being said - I'll quit "baiting" and return to my normal level of contentiousness since I got my share of jabs in and have been chastised by fellow posters for "gloatatious" posts a couple of times already today.
Nov 03, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Gloatatious?" Is that a word?

Rick
Nov 03, 2004, 07:31 PM
Thread OP
To quote a leftist radio talk show host, " Conservatives are just goobers with guns ", Well that might be your truth, but we on the right appear to be the majority, much to the horror of the left wing spoilers, as far as uniting goes, Dem's pay it lip service but what they really mean is is do it my way.

And just so we'er on the same page, it's my opinion that liberals live to rid this country of all it's rich traditions, moral values, individual rights and it's very American culture, I really don't care what you think of me, I don't want to be your friend nor do I want to play golf or swap spit with you, and I do want to Gloat, it's fun and it torques you libs off, there's no down side.
Nov 03, 2004, 07:36 PM
I guess I'm a goober if it's true that "you are what you eat".

Moe, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Rick
Old Nov 03, 2004, 07:49 PM
TeamSME
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity). It is temporarily hidden while TeamSME edits it.

Quick Reply