Help me choose Flight Controller for Trifecta for video.... - RC Groups
Aug 24, 2017, 08:32 AM
Discussion

Help me choose Flight Controller for Trifecta for video....

I've been out of the game for awhile. I started building quads back when the hottest FCB was the Quadpowered board and befor it became the Hoverfly (not sure if they are even in business any longer).

I have built quads, hexas and octos on Quadpowered, Hoverfly, MultiWii (v1), KK boards, Naza and Wookong M. So I'm pretty familiar with the basics.

I'm putting together a Quanum Trifecta with one mission, to capture amazing aerial video in Haiti and easily fit into my backpack.

I'll be running 8" props and carrying a gimbal.

What FCB should I buy. So much new stuff on the market. Things I'm considering:
- Keep in small and light
- OSD and GPS
- Easy GUI for making PID changes

Help me spend my money! Thank you!
to remove ads between posts