Jan 13, 2020, 06:29 PM
well it says pre order so it may be a while before it shows up.

it looks nice, though.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2020, 11:26 PM
that's a good price lol compared to the plus in carbon. it does have usb-c vs mini usb. i can't tell if it has more onboard memory.
Jan 14, 2020, 03:42 AM
Hi,

had a carbon V2 Plus for a few weeks now and spotted a potential problem.

I noticed that the antenna was slightly 'wobbly' and on investigation one of the legs of the socket was broken (that was when new) and had it on my list of things to do to order a new socket to solder on. Didn't get around to it and yesterday has some signal dropping in and out whilst setting up a new model! Checked the socket and the other leg is cracked so probably a intermittent contact, on the antenna

Luckily it is the 'ground' and the PCB where it is fitted is (as normal) 'ground' so I scraped a few mm of the green epoxy coating off to show the copper and ran a nice thick fillet of solder down both sides.

It is now that solid that I could hold the antenna and use the transmitter as a hammer

May be worth checking......

Great little Tranny by the way, loving it so far.

Paul
Latest blog entry: Just To Say Hello.......
Jan 16, 2020, 03:40 AM
Vienna calling...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40yoNoob
that's a good price lol compared to the plus in carbon. it does have usb-c vs mini usb. i can't tell if it has more onboard memory.
Well, for me USB C is not really an advantage... tons of Micro-USB everywhere in the house, and some mini - still no smartphone with C ;-)
However, the type of plug should not be a thing to mention.

But the price is awsome. Using coupon, points it will be 64 $, ... a bang for the buck. Will for sure (preorder) one. Unfortunately I bought 2 Turnigy Evo at HK recently (the "old" type, bargain with about 30 bucks) to be able to fly more types of micro quads than I am now (with my Spektrum DX9).
Still will preorder a Jumper.
I wanted to buy one some time ago, October, November, but at this time no Jumper was available (at least at Banggood), only this tiny "lite" version), guess because of the "Frysky problem". So I bought 2 Evolutions (2 because of the price). But still did not receive my Flysky Quad (Mobula 6, preordered, but...).

However: Preordering is highly recommended. BG says "8th of February". Probably it will not ship on 8th of February. So on 9th or 10th you will have the option "Request refund" in your orders site (only on computer, not with the app). Click it, then they will offer you some houndred points (probably 300 or 500, whats a value of 3 or 5 $) if you want to wait "1 week more". After waiting for one week you will automatically receive those points. Then you can again chose "request refund", and you will receive your money back immediately (at least I did in several cases) or can still wait if you want.
If then there is a new "arrival date", you could cancel your order, get the money back, preorder again, and play this game again ;-)

Funny thing with Banggood and orders. If one knows the rules and how to, there are options for many real bargains.

Walter
Jan 20, 2020, 02:46 AM
I paid 95 at heli nation 2 day shipping.
Jan 21, 2020, 05:07 PM
lol i guess this thread was hijacked from the INI file to the new jumper model!

when i use the ini file i can't get the nano to light up red in 3d SW02.

i found two ini files and the only difference seems to be on Ch 6 (whatever that means)

found on youtube
[channel6]
max=100
min=-100
template=complex
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch6
usetrim=0
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch6
switch=SW A2
scalar=-30
usetrim=0
curvetype=fixed

found on deviationtx.com
[channel6]
max=100
min=-100
template=complex
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch6
usetrim=0
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch6
switch=SW A2
scalar=125
usetrim=0

when using these i have to bind LEFT rudder apparently. i can fly in a0 and a1 (regular/high rate) both have SAFE on so they level out. i can't get full 3d with the YOUTUBE one.
Jan 28, 2020, 08:39 PM
I have a first gen unit (the black and silver one with the angled usb connector in the battery compartment) that stopped powering on. The red light comes on, but no beep and nothing on the screen. It doesn't show up as a USB device normally or when holding the enter button. A quick visual inspection of the circuit board doesn't show any obviously burnt components - it simply stopped working after I unplugged and charged the battery. Do you have any suggestions on what to try to get it working again? Any spare parts availability? (I didn't see any, but thought I'd ask)
Jan 28, 2020, 08:46 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
Try restarting after removing or reseating the SD card.
Jan 29, 2020, 09:05 AM
the old ones don't have a sd card.

mine also stopped talking to my computers but I haven't spent much time trying to fix it. I replaced it with a t16 so it hasn't gotten much use since then. sorry.
Feb 27, 2020, 02:39 AM
Deleted
Last edited by sansjunk; Feb 27, 2020 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Posted it on correct thread for this new TX
Mar 05, 2020, 02:13 PM

FPV freerider

ini file for Kentuckian from my T8SG.

It has a txt file extension because you cannot upload something with an ini extension. Just change the txt to ini once downloaded and your jumper should be fine with it.

Hope it works for you!

Nick.
Mar 05, 2020, 04:20 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed but has anybody successfully tried crossfire on the t8sg (through TBS JR module)?
Thanks
Mar 05, 2020, 05:16 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
Yes. There are a lot youtube videos on using crossfire. Albert Kim has a good one.
Mar 06, 2020, 01:51 AM
Ok thanks Iíll have a look
Mar 06, 2020, 05:34 AM
I'm man like flight as a bird
And for R9 ?

Quick Reply