May 15, 2019, 10:46 PM
"Ken, any chance you will release a laser-cut kit of the Eclipse?" he asked, money burning a hole in his pocket.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2019, 08:22 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdc914
"Ken, any chance you will release a laser-cut kit of the Eclipse?" he asked, money burning a hole in his pocket.
Let me check into it.

Ken
May 17, 2019, 09:12 AM
treefinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDmToter
You can disregard my question about bending the wood dowel. I found one of Mike's old posts.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...75&postcount=7
2011! Good grief! Now that is a old post! It is funny to stumble onto these topics we discussed so many years ago. Interestingly, I stumbled onto a way to add the center angle to CF sections without using a joiner piece a while back. I heated the area where I wanted the band til I burned off the epoxy resin, leaving the soft CF fibers. Fixtured the piece at correct angle and worked 5 min epoxy into the fibers. Once cured I had a constant section with continuous carbon fibers through the joint. Seems to be strong as when straight, particularly when glued into wing LE.

Quick Reply