Aug 20, 2017, 06:52 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

10% off at www.Hyperion-World.com - New Website!

Hyperion is proud to announce our new website, with all new features to save you money! Order now before our 10% off offer expires.

Multiple warehouse shipping
  • There are 3 warehouses to choose from. Combine orders from all warehouses and save!

Price Match
  • If you see the same or comparable product from another Brand, we'll match that price! Just click on that products "Price Match" button.

New Shipping Methods

• Let's face it, Shipping costs are usually always high. Let us help reduce your shipping costs as much as possible. We offer many different shipping option from all of our warehouses to provide with more options and potentially more advantage.
  • NOTE: Shipping from Japan Warehouse using JP Small Post is by far the most economical way of shipping small parts <4 pounds total. Take advantage of cheap international shipping for all our small parts and accessories.

Payment Methods

• Pay reliably, and easy.

Dealer Locator
  • Don't want to pay for shipping, or shipping a LiPo internationally? Pick up our great products in hundreds of stores worldwide.

Become a Dealer
  • Are you a RC Hobby shop, want to make money and become a Hyperion RC Dealer? Contact us.

Newest Products

10% Discount Coupon Code on your next order
  • Just insert "hyperion10" into the "Discount Code" area on our website. Now's the time to order. Offer expires 9/30.
    NOTE: Existing www.Hyperion-World.com account members, To login "request a new password" using your current email address.

to remove ads between posts
Aug 05, 2019, 09:56 PM
Hello,

I am having problems trying to spend money on purchasing your products.

I want to purchase items and ship them to Canada but the only shipping option was FedEx ground and we all know that FedEx scams Canadians with their brokerage fees and other hidden fees.
I asked for USPS as a shipping option but was only offered an option that was NEARLY DOUBLE THE COST of FedEx.
Can you offer USPS 1st class international shipping as that is the cheapest or DHL etc?
I also found your site is broken as changing the item quantity removed a shipping option and I cannot make an order from different warehouses.

This is disturbing as your ad specifically states that you want to provide cheap shipping and to be able to order from multiple warehouses to save costs.
Aug 07, 2019, 08:44 AM
Uppity Desert Geekette

5% and Sales Tax

Sadly, the 10% discount comes out as a 5% discount (actually about 3%, and they charge sales tax (I'm in AZ). The specials seemed like great deals, so I'll let you know how all works out.

(UPDATE!!!!!!)I'm in AZ, and my Tuesday order arrived on Thursday!!! These guys seem quite legit...still can't believe the lightning fast delivery time! BTW, got the RGT DT2 White Rally (Yay) and the HSP 1/10 scale buggy (meh). YMMV, but these guys are really trying. I still want to find out about the sales tax and discount issues.
Last edited by margotcopeland; Aug 11, 2019 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Update
Aug 22, 2019, 01:05 AM
Thread OP
Very legit indeed, Hyperion has been incorporated for twenty years. We also offer free shipping on orders more than $150. I'm actually surprised your order didn't reach you next day since your local.

Yes our warehouse is in AZ., good ol' uncle Samuel forces us to pay local taxes, "but it's for the children" .

Let me know if you're having any other issues, coupon code is ----> hyperion10
Last edited by HyperionRocks; Aug 22, 2019 at 01:25 AM.
Aug 22, 2019, 01:37 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfisherman
Hello,

I am having problems trying to spend money on purchasing your products.

I want to purchase items and ship them to Canada but the only shipping option was FedEx ground and we all know that FedEx scams Canadians with their brokerage fees and other hidden fees.
I asked for USPS as a shipping option but was only offered an option that was NEARLY DOUBLE THE COST of FedEx.
Can you offer USPS 1st class international shipping as that is the cheapest or DHL etc?
I also found your site is broken as changing the item quantity removed a shipping option and I cannot make an order from different warehouses.

This is disturbing as your ad specifically states that you want to provide cheap shipping and to be able to order from multiple warehouses to save costs.
Please excuse the delay in reply.

There's many factors that could of related to this, such as having larger items, or items such as batteries will also remove available shipping options, etc. You can send a message to our website directly with your order and we can help you.

Also, depending on the items and the multiple warehouses you're choosing, you'll be redirected to our partner websites for order fulfillment. When choosing other warehouses you'll be directed to make a separate order. When selecting the warehouses a pop-up box will appear letting you know the order will be split and you'll be redirected to our other website.

It's best to place one order from the first warehouse, and then choose the second warehouse to place the second order. Also, our Japan Small Post Packet shipping rate is very cheap and quick. Orders from Japan that are <1.5kg qualify for JP small pack post, it's very good.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:19 AM
Uppity Desert Geekette
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionRocks
Very legit indeed, Hyperion has been incorporated for twenty years. We also offer free shipping on orders more than $150. I'm actually surprised your order didn't reach you next day since your local.

Yes our warehouse is in AZ., good ol' uncle Samuel forces us to pay local taxes, "but it's for the children" .

I received both orders next day...but the hyperion10 code didn't give anything close to 10% off

ORDER #100006445 was for 194.30 and the total discount was 53 cents
ORDER #100006445 " 192.95 " " 6.30

If you could look into that, I'd appreciate it greatly...perhaps apply the difference in store credit.

Great that your warehouse is in AZ...I'll pay my tribute to Caesar - worth it for the Light Rail and lightning fast delivery :-)
Aug 26, 2019, 01:10 PM
ICM
ICM
I have attempted to order a G5 3s 4000 50cmax using the hyperion10 code which is supposed to be valid through 9/30. All I get is "code not valid"?
Aug 26, 2019, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICM
I have attempted to order a G5 3s 4000 50cmax using the hyperion10 code which is supposed to be valid through 9/30. All I get is "code not valid"?
You do realize this tread is from 2017. The code is not valid because it was 9/30/2017.
I don't know why this tread keep's getting bumped to the top but hopefully this will clear up any confusion.
Aug 26, 2019, 09:10 PM
Uppity Desert Geekette
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacahtu
You do realize this tread is from 2017. The code is not valid because it was 9/30/2017.
I don't know why this tread keep's getting bumped to the top but hopefully this will clear up any confusion.
The posts and the code, along with replies from Hyperion are current (8/19).
Aug 26, 2019, 10:18 PM
Thread OP
I just re-updated the code, its good for a little bit longer, hurry hurry while it lasts!
Sep 12, 2019, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Please excuse the delay in reply.

There's many factors that could of related to this, such as having larger items, or items such as batteries will also remove available shipping options, etc. You can send a message to our website directly with your order and we can help you.

Also, depending on the items and the multiple warehouses you're choosing, you'll be redirected to our partner websites for order fulfillment. When choosing other warehouses you'll be directed to make a separate order. When selecting the warehouses a pop-up box will appear letting you know the order will be split and you'll be redirected to our other website.

It's best to place one order from the first warehouse, and then choose the second warehouse to place the second order. Also, our Japan Small Post Packet shipping rate is very cheap and quick. Orders from Japan that are <1.5kg qualify for JP small pack post, it's very good.
You guys wanted to charge me $50 shipping for 4 DS09 servos!
Not gonna happen.
I order a lot of things online so I know what shipping I normally pay. It should be $10 shipping for TINY box (free if Amazon.)
I do agree Jp small pack is good but ordering from the USA is a scam.
Last edited by rcfisherman; Sep 12, 2019 at 07:07 PM.
Sep 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
Quote:

Ordering from Aircraft World was nice. Signing up to Hyperion World......why do I get so much spam email from Japan?
Warning! Hyperion World might be selling your data to spammers or their site is compromised like Aircraft World is (my anti virus won't let me visit Aircraft World anymore!!!!!)
Sep 12, 2019, 07:13 PM
Anybody else start to get spam email from Japanese and Hong Kong addresses after signing up on Hyperion World website?
Sep 12, 2019, 07:41 PM
- Passing Through -
I’ve ordered from them quite a few times, with no issues. I did an order on Monday and haven’t noticed any spam. I paid via PayPal, so that makes me feel slightly better.

Hopefully they haven’t been attacked.
Sep 16, 2019, 12:08 AM
Thread OP
We don't share your information with any third-parties. I'd need to see more details about what you mean.

Sometimes browsers will say there is a virus issue when cookies are disabled, I recommend using other browser.

Depending on what website you signed up to you'll receive email newsletters. We don't SPAM, at the most we send 1~2 emails per month on average.

Also, our shipping to Canada should not be $50 from USA, it'll be much less.

I'll need you to send us all your details directly to our website so we can help you. Furthermore, all payment details are stored remotely and securely by paypal, also our site is running fine.
Last edited by HyperionRocks; Sep 16, 2019 at 12:18 AM.

Quick Reply