This thread is privately moderated by winchdoc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
Yes, ALL your money...
Thread OP
Discussion

the other shoe

This last month has been different. After a brief hospital stay and a painful bone marrow biopsy, it has been confirmed that I have
Waldenstrom's macroglobularanemeia. It is a rare form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. What this means for me is 6 months chemo
starting right after the eclipse. Hopefully I won't get so run down that I can't build or go flyin'.

This is not a big scary cancer that kills you right away, but treatable and controllable. My acupuncturist is confident he can help through the next six months of chemo.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2017, 09:45 PM
pnc
pnc

Wow Doug

I hope and pray you do well in the coming months Doug ......
Get well!
Peterson opens soon

Pete
Sep 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
Hope everything goes well, especially that the acupuncture helps!
Chemo has gotten a lot better over the last 40 years so hopefully you won't have much of a reaction (Mom was a nurse, part of the time in the cancer ward). It will still knock you down a bit though, just listen to the docs, Doc!

Quick Reply