FuriBee X215 PRO 215mm FPV Racing Drone - Owners - Page 3 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 17, 2017, 01:12 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by monas
I'm sure the spare parts will be available soon. It is still a fairly new quad, they are having trouble keeping up with demand for new ones right now.
Could also be they skip spare parts, as Furibee is releasing one new model after another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchRC
Mine came with 5mm arms by the way.. :| :| .. am I the only one with those??

I did see (as you can allso see) diagonal lines in the FPV feed).. Haven't had time to read this topic yet.. (will do after posting).. are thos diagonal lines common in this quad?
Or could it be because I ran non-pagoda antenna on the receing end?
Haven't checked, but I think mine uses 4mm carbon. Will get back to that

Quote:
Howdy people Sooo.. i applied that PAL-NTSC 'fix'.. Let's see what today's flight looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn_m0DHXZoI

Fixed seems a strong word for it. It's much better, but compared to the really clean video on quads like Kopis1, BFight 210 and DarkMax 220, it's still rather noisy.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 17, 2017, 09:03 AM
my RC. Your info
Agreed.. It's not completely gone indeed.. At least for me though it changed the quad from hardly flyable into very flyable.
If I compare it to a self-build quad though, it's not as good yet..
Oct 17, 2017, 06:38 PM
I ordered mine on October 11. Its now saying they aren't shipping until October 25. The date keeps changing, worried, but that's cause it such a great deal. But I have faith
Last edited by Okletmegodown; Oct 17, 2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Oct 18, 2017, 10:06 AM
To all who are plagued by the dreaded interference lines of death. The issue has been solved with the help of some aluminum foil! Courtesy, Fyre SG. Hip-Hip Hooray!

FuriBee X215 Pro - Cause and Solutions to Fix Video Interference - Part 3/3 (6 min 43 sec)
Oct 20, 2017, 04:09 PM
To Okletmegodown;

I ordered mine on October 2nd, with a week "expected" delivery time, i'm now also been told between the 25th - 27th... Wouldn't have a problem with the long delivery times just would like to know from the start/ don't like being lied to...

Also just ordered the FuriBee GT 220MM Fire Dancer (birthday present), lets see how long it take for that one to ship...
Oct 21, 2017, 05:36 PM

Furibee X215 Roll of death!

Okay, so its been a while I have had to chance to go back to this, but I still am having the issue. Here's a DVR of what I am experiencing. I have opened a case with gearbest, but don't know when that will be resolved. Any insight into why this could be happening is appreciated!

Furibee X215 serious glitch (1 min 1 sec)
Oct 21, 2017, 07:20 PM
my RC. Your info
That actually looks a bit like a 'flip of death'.. Have you tried increasing the min-throttle percentage?
Oct 21, 2017, 07:43 PM
Finally got a chance to go out and at least hover the X215 to see if it even flies. That little thing has really good power. However, mine has a bad increasing drift in stabilized mode. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing it? i have tried re calibrating the accelerometer and doesn't seem to help. I have flashed the latest 3.2.1 BF.
Oct 21, 2017, 07:55 PM
my RC. Your info
The first thing I would check is if the wires that run between the FC & VTX aren't rubbingn against the elevated part of the FX (that part that is stuck on with some foam)
Oct 22, 2017, 01:44 AM
Quote:
That actually looks a bit like a 'flip of death'.. Have you tried increasing the min-throttle percentage?

The first thing I would check is if the wires that run between the FC & VTX aren't rubbingn against the elevated part of the FX (that part that is stuck on with some foam)
Agreed.

Keiji Takeda solved this on Mar 1, 2017:
ESC desync - death roll XM30A+BLHeli [solved]

Sample video of ESC desync
The problem was solved by following.

1 Change motor direction from reverse to normal and switch 2 wires for the motor.
2 Increase min throttle on the FC.
3 Lower startup power of ESC by BLHeli Suite.

Try it.

ESC desync - death roll XM30A+BLHeli [solved] (0 min 21 sec)
Oct 22, 2017, 02:21 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by monas
Finally got a chance to go out and at least hover the X215 to see if it even flies. That little thing has really good power. However, mine has a bad increasing drift in stabilized mode. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing it? i have tried re calibrating the accelerometer and doesn't seem to help. I have flashed the latest 3.2.1 BF.

I've given some suggestions for this in the other topic where you posted the same question. Please check, there are a few possible causes, some can be fixed, some not.
Oct 22, 2017, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Yup... tried that, no help.

Quote:
Yup... re-mounted the sensor board with lesser thickness foam, on the quad I received, the sensor board was touching the VTX board on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagugakiFPV
Agreed.

Keiji Takeda solved this on Mar 1, 2017:
ESC desync - death roll XM30A+BLHeli [solved]

Sample video of ESC desync
The problem was solved by following.

1 Change motor direction from reverse to normal and switch 2 wires for the motor.
2 Increase min throttle on the FC.
3 Lower startup power of ESC by BLHeli Suite.

Try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iytkmlDL8yg
Thanks! I will try this out. Honestly, it shouldn't be this much of work for a BNF quad. I do like the frame and the camera though, lots of tumbles due to this issue and they are still okay!
Oct 23, 2017, 10:16 AM
...fast but crashy...
50 packs in and no flips/wobbles/brown-outs/failsafes/de-syncs. Done Fyre's foil fold mod and the signal is clean and solid. Have to force myself to pick up any of my other quads as this is by far the nicest flying BNF quad I have. 5S 75C 1350mAh Dinogy Mega Graphene 2.0 batteries arrived today and I am so tempted to try them in this rather than waiting until my DarkMax arrives. My whole being is saying try it try it but for just this once I shall wait and see what others discover before frying my motors !! So it is down to you to test 5S and report back. Happy flying
Oct 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongocopter
50 packs in and no flips/wobbles/brown-outs/failsafes/de-syncs. Done Fyre's foil fold mod and the signal is clean and solid. Have to force myself to pick up any of my other quads as this is by far the nicest flying BNF quad I have. 5S 75C 1350mAh Dinogy Mega Graphene 2.0 batteries arrived today and I am so tempted to try them in this rather than waiting until my DarkMax arrives. My whole being is saying try it try it but for just this once I shall wait and see what others discover before frying my motors !! So it is down to you to test 5S and report back. Happy flying
Hey @Bongocopter, would you please post your BlHeli setting for your X215? I would be forever indebted!!! Cheers!
Oct 24, 2017, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know if the Pagoda antenna that comes with the X215 is RHCP or LHCP?