Oct 24, 2017, 03:48 PM

F4

Working fine on my omnibus F4 BF 3.2.1 open TX 2.2 CF micro Firmware 2.11 lua script has to be lower case flavor, follow the directions as to deleting old script and hooks if you had already installed.

I had a question regarding LQ and RSSI from the crossfire. all the TBS documentation reports the scale as negative , ( -0 dB to -130)pretty sure that was it... yet in telemetry its displaying as postive.
I wanted to setup a warning as LQ I don't think will catch if your in trouble as it hovers 98 to 100% but the 1RSSI does increase , postive mind you as you move away from the quad.
any help would be great.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2017, 04:45 PM

Horus x12s and CRSF

Did anyone ever find a lua for the RX to add in OpenTX for a Horus x12s??? Everywhere I search for this it turns back to the taranis script..., even after a ticket at TBS (lol on me they send you to their FB page which only links the Taranis script).
Oct 26, 2017, 11:34 AM
Having trouble setting up the tbs micro receiver as a normal 4 channel rx.
I have a RMRC Recruit that i would love to set up with Crossfire, haven't figured it out yet.
elevon left and right, channel 1 and 2, with throttle on channel 3.
I set RF Mode to CRSF
Only a few other posts with the same issue, Servo starts bugging out and things just dont work write.

Anyone running micro reciver on a wing, or a wing with a gyro, or a Recruit RMRC??????
Oct 26, 2017, 11:38 AM

Big Thanks to Maxeed

Wow that is a great write up pal.
Anyone know where i can find TBS micro receiver v2 installs on wings without any FC, maybe a gyro?
Oct 28, 2017, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarfaceFPV
Not working on 3.2.1 on dys f4, running crossfire 2.11
Did you find how to solve it? Did you try to use uart6 or only uart3?
Oct 29, 2017, 08:51 PM
DirtyWaschFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by barisol
Did you find how to solve it? Did you try to use uart6 or only uart3?
Iíd also like to see if this is solved. I have a DYSF4 I canít get to work. Wondering if itís just a setup issue or the actual board ? Can anyone report which FC are known working
Oct 30, 2017, 03:56 PM
I just recieved my first taranis and also the crossfire system with the micro rx Now that I see these post, Im wondering if it will work with my fc??? Does anyone know where to run ch 1 & 2 from the mini rx to the CL_Racing F4 board from armattan?

edit: Got it figured out, thanks to another member.See 2nd pic:
Last edited by Dr.JJ; Oct 31, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Oct 30, 2017, 08:46 PM
DirtyWaschFPV
UPDATE:
I was able to get my DYSF4 working on the latest BF with Crossfire.
For whatever reason UART3 would not work. I used UART1 with no issues.
Nov 01, 2017, 03:55 PM
DirtyWaschFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon65
Working fine on my omnibus F4 BF 3.2.1 open TX 2.2 CF micro Firmware 2.11 lua script has to be lower case flavor, follow the directions as to deleting old script and hooks if you had already installed.

I had a question regarding LQ and RSSI from the crossfire. all the TBS documentation reports the scale as negative , ( -0 dB to -130)pretty sure that was it... yet in telemetry its displaying as postive.
I wanted to setup a warning as LQ I don't think will catch if your in trouble as it hovers 98 to 100% but the 1RSSI does increase , postive mind you as you move away from the quad.
any help would be great.

Thanks
Can anyone shed some info on this ? Iíd also like to setup an audible warning
Nov 01, 2017, 08:21 PM
Does anyone know how to get the rx to update? Mine didnt update after bind like all the videos show, so I cant access the rx to tell the channels to be crsf

edit: This video helped. I had to update the micro tx via tbs agent.
How To: TBS Crossfire with Updated Betaflight LUA Scripts (9 min 49 sec)
Last edited by Dr.JJ; Nov 01, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
Nov 14, 2017, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarfaceFPV
Not working on 3.2.1 on dys f4, running crossfire 2.11
I just set it up on DYS F4 with UART3 and had no issues.
Nov 14, 2017, 10:01 PM
DirtyWaschFPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingLlama
I just set it up on DYS F4 with UART3 and had no issues.
Same , works fine
Nov 15, 2017, 04:49 PM
I have a faulty micro rx I'm quite sure.
Massive issues yesterday so I changed fc because I thought it was that but it wasn't.
I am using a single tx, and 2 identical setups with Kakute f3 boards and tbs micro rx.
One works fine the other binds.. Gives telemetry etc but in beta flight receiver tab it's. Mess.. Yaw stuck at 2000 and other channels are everywhere..
There is only one difference in the builds really and that is the rx It is up to-date it does bind but it's the only thing now that could be doing it. It's not the Taranis and it's not the fc.
I have 2 models set up in Taranis I can use either on either quad.. Still that one does not work. The other is fine bound to either model.
When it arms motors 2 and 3 spin up faster, I guess because yaw is at Max deflection. .i have the right reciever selected etc. ..i think it is an rx issue.. What say you
Nov 20, 2017, 04:05 PM

Telemtry VFAS

Just installed my crossfire into my Chameleon using a Omnibus F4 none pro version. Is there something I need to do different to be able to get voltage from my flight controller to my taranis?
Nov 20, 2017, 09:21 PM
FPV ADDICTED
You will need to discover sensors and choose RXbat as the source instead of VFAS.
There is 2 RXbat in my taranis and it was the second one in the list

Quick Reply