Sep 15, 2019, 04:01 PM
all I need stable release with MAVlink only to connected with ultimate lrs .my tracker with compass .
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2019, 04:38 PM
it work's with another lap top.. , Arduino IDE , went with bug for 7 months .now it's OK
Thank's for the great Antenna Tracker idea
tomorrow field test ,
,wish me luck.
Sep 17, 2019, 04:58 PM
Arduino always begin mess with the time. Arduino will do better to run in container or virtualized runtime to avoid all of this.
Finally it's a great success if you try multiples times and now succeed ! congrats...
Sep 30, 2019, 06:53 PM

Help compiling,

Hello:
can someone help me with the installation?
I think i am doing all steps from post 1, but last time i used Arduino was a lot of years ago.....
I have errors like: "mavlink_types.h: No such file or directory", or "no servo.h"........
I have a same stf32 board and serial usb than images in post one....

I do:
1- install arduino. The sketch folder is : documents/arduino
2- install stm32 boards from "board manager"
3- Arduino Due board were installed with arduino.
4- download stm32 master zip and install it in hardware folder, inside sketch folder: (documents/arduino/hardware/Arduino_stm32-master)
5- download antTracker-master and install in sketch folder: (documents/arduino/antTracker-master)
6- now, i have in documents/arduino 3 folders: antTracker-master (with all subfolders with versions), libraries, and hardware (with stm32 folder).
7- choose antTrasck v2.11 ino, open Arduino
8- choose board stm32f103c, choose serial, compile....and nothing.....

I am getting crazy.....

Ill like to use a tracker for OpenHD and EZ-wifibroadcast.....
Last edited by oscator; Sep 30, 2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: more info
Oct 02, 2019, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscator
Hello:
can someone help me with the installation?
I think i am doing all steps from post 1, but last time i used Arduino was a lot of years ago.....
I have errors like: "mavlink_types.h: No such file or directory", or "no servo.h"........
I have a same stf32 board and serial usb than images in post one....

I do:
1- install arduino. The sketch folder is : documents/arduino
2- install stm32 boards from "board manager"
3- Arduino Due board were installed with arduino.
4- download stm32 master zip and install it in hardware folder, inside sketch folder: (documents/arduino/hardware/Arduino_stm32-master)
5- download antTracker-master and install in sketch folder: (documents/arduino/antTracker-master)
6- now, i have in documents/arduino 3 folders: antTracker-master (with all subfolders with versions), libraries, and hardware (with stm32 folder).
7- choose antTrasck v2.11 ino, open Arduino
8- choose board stm32f103c, choose serial, compile....and nothing.....

I am getting crazy.....

Ill like to use a tracker for OpenHD and EZ-wifibroadcast.....
Hi,

make a new folder ~/documents/arduino/libraries/mavlink_types
search your computer for mavlink_types.h and look which folder it's in (I chose v1.0?)
move everything from v1.0 into the new folder

I want to try it with ohd aswell
Oct 13, 2019, 02:42 PM
Thanks ValkyriesRide: it work, but anothers fails in my setup.....
I must read more documentation...... and for now the tracker can wait meanwhile i try differents setups in OpenHd configurations....
Oct 14, 2019, 06:05 AM
I am using inav with r9. Using fport. On my frsky X10 I receive all telemetry. Do I just need to forward the telemetry from the radio to the Stm32f?
Not really sure about the protocols. I assume ltm is needed. But the frsky radio is receiving I guess frsky protocol based telemetry from inav. Is that right?
Also how to I communicate between the radio and the Stm32f?
Anyone can give me some hints.

Quick Reply