Aug 17, 2017, 03:09 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

55 ft blimp

Hi,
I'm in possession of a gas 55 ft blimp located in Ireland. Have it in storage for a few years but want to offload it. It's fully working with spares. Have video content for anybody who might be interested in it. I also have a 6M electric blimp that will go with it. It came from the US so can easily be sent back there. I'll give it away for change or any reasonable offer. This is a lot of kit for near to nothing . I think the whole kit cost about $77,000 landed in Ireland. Someone here might have an interest to engage. This whole kit could be broken up for parts, controlers ,motors, engines etc. The big one could be made smaller etc.
Have a full parts list of everything with photos and video. My email is johnwhyte3333@gmail.com if someone wants to get in touch.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply