Taranis Slave Jitters - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 16, 2017, 01:01 PM
Discussion

Taranis Slave Jitters

Using my Taranis X9D with OpenTX Ver 2.2 as a slave, and a Spektrum dx5e as a master, I flew my Apprentice S today. When I put in my 2nd battery, I found that when control was given over to the Taranis X9D, I found that all the control surfaces on my Apprentice S started to jitter a small amount, simultaneously for an instant, about every 2 seconds. Swapping out the Taranis for a Spektrum dx6i, the jitter stopped, and I was able to fly again. Does anyone know the cause of the jitter? It didn't happen on the 1st flight at all today.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 16, 2017, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katuzo
Using my Taranis X9D with OpenTX Ver 2.2 as a slave, and a Spektrum dx5e as a master, I flew my Apprentice S today. When I put in my 2nd battery, I found that when control was given over to the Taranis X9D, I found that all the control surfaces on my Apprentice S started to jitter a small amount, simultaneously for an instant, about every 2 seconds. Swapping out the Taranis for a Spektrum dx6i, the jitter stopped, and I was able to fly again. Does anyone know the cause of the jitter? It didn't happen on the 1st flight at all today.
You do realise you are on a forum used for discussing "XPS" products; yes?.....just say'in
Last edited by tande; Aug 16, 2017 at 05:02 PM.
Aug 17, 2017, 11:27 AM
No, I didn't, haven't been on this forum for a while, sorry.
Aug 18, 2017, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katuzo
No, I didn't, haven't been on this forum for a while, sorry.
It's all good.....