Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Oct 09, 2018, 06:26 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boho
BThere is nothing to argue with an amatuer that just that learned from me in the last two years how to test for it . Claim all ur earnings before you get audited!! We know......

Blackmailed CoFe plates we know

And rigged sp events we def know.

And so can anyone else all they have to do is ask the right people. They are talking. Here and in Germany!!
I like your high scientific reactions so much.
to save it for the history....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 09, 2018, 06:31 AM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar
What is your scientific reaction when I ask you to show us the harmonics content on your correct wind okon?
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 09, 2018 at 11:41 AM. Reason: version 1k
Oct 09, 2018, 06:35 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
hehe, I'am an amateur, I really don't know what a scope is! so how a could do, what you want?
Oct 09, 2018, 06:38 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boho
There is nothing to argue about with an amatuer that just that learned from me in the last two years how to test for it . Claim all ur earnings before you get audited!! We know......

Blackmailed CoFe plates we know

And rigged sp events we def know.

And so can anyone else all they have to do is ask the right people. They are talking. Here and in Germany!!
In fact there is an international voice of competitors that say u ruined the sport and are the very reason they fly no more Okon.
Because of you.

Clearly u came here looking for trouble. I've said not a word to u and care less about your many unfinished and locked threads, tax casualties, rigged events or stolen magnetic materials.

version 20 or 21. when the post will be ready for the saving?
Oct 09, 2018, 06:42 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boho
And your scientific reaction to show us the harmonics on your so called correct wind will be what okon?

I just choose to not waste time with a liar a thief and a cheat. Everyone knows if youll do any one of these things youll do them all. You lie about motors too and would have the world think that'll scorpion is the best money can buy but yet it has not one of these new technologies or techniques employed because according to you none of it works. But of course youd say that you dont know how to test for it. If you did the results would be easily viewable by us all and there would be nothing to talk about.

We know it works so u can spew foolishness. Its okay . Ill wait till youre done .
also a new version.

would be nice to see you beeing also as productive in making motors you could show here as in editing and changing your posts.
Oct 09, 2018, 06:45 AM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar
There's nothing for us to talk about. All these conversations will take with the right people. Your name is absent from this list.
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 09, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
Oct 09, 2018, 06:47 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
you too.
Oct 09, 2018, 07:03 AM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar
For the forum I've attached the tested and verified information for anyone to use at their disposal. We will be working on it with the source and have our own extensive understanding of all things related including how to properly measure for it so I think there wont be much issues . Were on our own schedule and capitol with no free gifts and so our work will be fed at our pace.

Thanks.
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 09, 2018 at 11:57 AM.
Oct 09, 2018, 11:23 PM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar

Heres the manual





And so you have it ... your wind is wrong. I saved your POWERCROCO photo in my history.... You can also see by the diagram that each crossing pair of wires on the 6 wire side should have 4 teeth under the overlap of the 2 jumpers. In the presented scheme there are only 2 teeth. I will take the time to wind it to my understanding and show the result here in this thread. You look closely do you see what you have? Now enjoy it. Its wrong. The good thing about trademarks is no one else can take credit for this practical fail.

Thanks...
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 10, 2018 at 12:53 AM.
Oct 10, 2018, 03:19 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boho



And so you have it ... your wind is wrong. I saved your POWERCROCO photo in my history.... You can also see by the diagram that each crossing pair of wires on the 6 wire side should have 4 teeth under the overlap of the 2 jumpers. In the presented scheme there are only 2 teeth. I will take the time to wind it to my understanding and show the result here in this thread. You look closely do you see what you have? Now enjoy it. Its wrong. The good thing about trademarks is no one else can take credit for this practical fail.

Thanks...
thank you so much for the evidence, that you are really to silly to read and convert a winding diagramm!
you are a pure only theoretic, without practical experience.

why?
read the manual!

hint: you see only one side of the wind on the photo.



Oct 10, 2018, 07:57 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
an additional question:

who gave you the permission to show and use one of my privat photos you got with a privat email in an open forum?
this is a clear copyright and also privacy infringement!

seems, you have 2 different sets of rules: one for you and one for all others.
Oct 10, 2018, 08:05 AM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar
LMAO
Your photo you posted to me is now part and has been of google because of you and your right here with it and the wrong wind. You only need to see one side to know its wrong . It agrees with your reported result!

68 views in a few hours.....someones interested....the diagram is all I need to see what should be on each end of the stator. That's the purpose of the diagram....to provide reference. And you can always post both sides.. will it show what should be there .... 3 crossing wires with 4 teeth underneath each....so u see to know what should be there doesnt require another photo just the right diagram. But Im sure youll have an excuse anyway. Lets hear it. Will it be because you'll claim wed want want to copy this fail? Ray Charles can see this end posted is wrong so how could the other side be right. Wow!

Winding this motor from this diagram is no problem to do right here in this thread for you. Its needed because nothing is practical or useful about and idea being poorly executed and reported as a result! I will do it. No problem. Read the manual and maybe next time youll get it right.

BOLO

LOL ChX pretty funny. Invite the gecko gang to come view this. You have pms

TTYL
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 10, 2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: clarity
Oct 10, 2018, 08:56 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1boho
LMAO
Your photo is now part of google because of you and your right here with it and the wrong wind. You only need to see one side to know its wrong . It agrees with your reported result!

68 views in a few hours.....someones interested....the diagram is all I need to see what should be on each end of the stator. That's the purpose of the diagram....to provide reference. And you can always post both sides.. but Im sure youll have an excuse. Lets hear it. Will it be because you'll claim wed want want to copy this fail?

Winding this motor from this diagram is no problem to do right here in this thread. Its needed because nothing is practical about and idea being poorly executed and reported as a result! I will do it. No problem.

BOLO
again, there is more than one way the fulfill the X= 8+ x=7 requirement.
of course you cannot understand this.

you think, you are the owner of the only truth, but you are wrong.

and thanks also for the validation about hurting privacy and copyright.

I think, when I send out this post, you just made 5 or 10 new versions.
I love it......
Oct 10, 2018, 08:57 AM
proud to be an amateur!
scorpion-fan's Avatar
yeah, I was right.
Oct 10, 2018, 09:09 AM
Read the manual proud amatuer!
1boho's Avatar
No the right way for gerling wind and result is in the diagram. You can always post your amatuer interpretation and the other side of the stator. Not that its needed but you wont. And it didnt work. Thats telling enough.

I see your trying desperately to have your photo of correctness removed.

Not happening... In your arrogance u sent it to me when I asked a question about it.

Good luck it has now become a forum hot pic

pi is 180 degrees....... the other side of the stator........ so 6 teeth under those crossing wires with 4 teeth under the actual overlap on the shown side like the diagram clearly shows. And not what you have.
Last edited by 1boho; Oct 10, 2018 at 09:53 AM.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion new diagram system LRK - dLRK - Evo dLRK - half parallel dLRK leonard3k Electric Motor Design and Construction 106 May 15, 2018 05:42 AM
Discussion stator design for real! Who wants to Hummina Electric Motor Design and Construction 3 Aug 17, 2017 09:32 AM
Discussion 40x20 stator motor 4# thrust 200w 24v 5500rpm APC 15x10e...motors to wind for this??? leonard3k Electric Motor Design and Construction 66 Jan 03, 2017 06:35 PM
Discussion hpdLRK 2group parallel for24tooth stator.hpdLRK resistance of 2 coils VS 8 coils dLRK leonard3k Electric Motor Design and Construction 20 Aug 21, 2016 05:32 AM
Discussion How estimate KV for stator winding : from 12 teeths to "6 teeths LRK" barney 69 Electric Motor Design and Construction 5 Jun 30, 2008 05:48 PM