Aug 15, 2017, 05:11 AM
Thread OP
New Product

G.T.Power Aircraft Simulated Sounds Light System V2 For RC Airplane---Free Samples

We are going to send some free samples for review.

Q:what to review?
A:For the high-quality review,there were several points included.
1:Introduction of its surface and size.
2:Introduction of its detail and craftsmanship.
3:Experience about the product.
4:Personal views on the product.
Extra points
1: pros and cons of the product.
2: improvement suggestion.

G.T.Power Aircraft Simulated Sounds Light System V2 For RC Airplane

Quota:3

Description:
Brand Name: G.T.Power
Item Name: Aircraft Simulated Sounds System
Version: 2.0
Input Voltage: 4.5 - 6.0V
Speaker Power Supply: 6 - 26V
Max. Power: 30W
Loudspeaker Size: 20cm cable, 2.0 JST-XH connector, 44x15mm

Features:
This system has the stronger sounds synthesis and high-efficiency amplifier.
Equip with the fantastic loudspeaker box which can bring to the perfect and simulated effect.
Bulit-in variety of sounds simulation,up to 19 groups.
The firmware can be updated via the computer software to increase the quantity of sound.

Attention:
- Use glue to stick the loudspeaker (positive) in the inside of the aircraft,and make sure it won't fall off.
- Please assemble it according to the manual strictly and keep it stable and safety.
- Alarm in low voltage: Open the low voltage alarm,when the voltage lower than setting the lowest voltage,then the first LED and the third LED will flash(blue and red LED flash).
- To avoid damaging the loudspeaker,please turn down the sounds to minimum when use it for first time or re-setting.
- To make the perfect simulated effect,please do not put the objects which have strong distribution around the loudspeaker.
- It should be calibrated the controller when use it in the first time or change to anther controller.

English Manual, Click Here
Latest blog entry: Ways to contact me
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2017, 08:01 AM
Send me one please . I use sound systems on my planes and enjoy the realism it brings. I'll give a honest review of this product. If it's that good I would even pay for it
Last edited by mensite; Aug 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM.
Aug 15, 2017, 09:08 AM
I would be glad to review your product have several planes would like to try it out in all of them to see how it would sound with warbirds sail planes and over wing models
Aug 15, 2017, 10:27 AM
Yes I would be happy to review! I am looking for a new sound system for edf jet and propeller warbird. Thank you!
Aug 15, 2017, 12:05 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
looks nice Jim
Aug 15, 2017, 12:44 PM
Josh J.
I've got a 30cc electric spitfire that this would sound good in! I would be interested in doing a review!
Aug 16, 2017, 02:08 PM
So much for that
Aug 16, 2017, 02:12 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensite
So much for that
?

What do you mean?
Aug 16, 2017, 09:14 PM
Never heard anything from the guy
Aug 16, 2017, 09:21 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Thread is 2 days old, and already a problem?
Aug 17, 2017, 01:28 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensite
Never heard anything from the guy
Be patient; sometimes it takes BG reps a day or two to get back to you about the reviews. I've done two R/C trucks for them and got them both with no problem, but it takes a few days to get the confirmation.
Aug 17, 2017, 03:01 AM
Dutch RC Reviewer
If your into cars then this version is also available
https://www.banggood.com/G_T_Power-S...8&rmmds=search
Aug 17, 2017, 06:44 PM
HZ Super Cub
I would love to review this! I have a few planes it would go nice in, and it would be my first product review. Seems like a fantastic product to cut my teeth on!
Aug 17, 2017, 07:33 PM
Not a problem I hope to hear from him
Aug 17, 2017, 11:30 PM
Suspended Account
If i only had a plane to try it in.

Quick Reply