This thread is privately moderated by Paul Susbauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 02, 2004, 04:30 PM
Trader Rating: 88
Balsa Builder
Thread OP

FS: E-flite Ultimate almost ready to go

This E-Flite Ultimate Bipe is completely ready to fly minus a reciever. The airframe has about 10-15 flights on it, is in very good shape, and flies well. I'm selling it to fund a 90 size heli. The receiver in the pic is not included. The following equipment is on it:

4-HS-55 servos
CC Phoenix 10 (new version, only used the few flights on the plane)
Himax 2015-4100 in a GWS D gearbox. (Motor only used for the few flights on the plane)
Apogee 3S 1050 Lipo (Only used on this plane)
I'll throw in whatever GWS props I can come up with that work well with this plane.

Flight times are around 12-15 minutes of full on 3D, I could probably get more with better throttle usage.

This plane is only for local pickup around the Spokane, WA or Cour D'lene, ID area. If you are between Spokane and Portland, OR I can drop it off when I head home for Thanksgiving. (payment upon pickup then) I'd prefer not to ship it, but if you reeeeeaaally want it, I will ship it, but buyer will have to pay actual shipping.

$185 for local pickup. Email me at [email protected] cash, paypal, or postal money order for pickup, if shipped, paypal or postal money order.

Thanks for looking.

--Paul
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2004, 07:13 PM
Trader Rating: 88
Balsa Builder
Thread OP
Price is negotiable, and I will ship, buyer pays half of what shipping is, probably about $10 or so.

--Paul

Quick Reply