Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 13, 2017, 09:23 PM
Hit my smoke....
Discussion

TNT 2017 - Details and Registration Here

Nov 10, 11, 12. Greenville sod farm...

Register here

Drop by for event details here http://www.slnt.org
Last edited by Hostage-46; Aug 23, 2017 at 01:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2017, 09:08 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Unfortunately, this type of competition is slowing down.... I remember when TNT would have close to 100 entries. Let's not let this die like SWC and some other really great contests.

So...................... Who's coming?
Oct 16, 2017, 09:11 PM
Hit my smoke....
Me!
Oct 17, 2017, 08:24 AM
I’ll be there. There are three or four of us representing Houston. See you there.
Oct 23, 2017, 10:43 AM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Glad to see this is happening. Looks like we'll have some of the San Antonio group coming, too. Reservations for "Hotel Jacques" have been made at the Dallas N E RV Park in Caddo Mills. I'll be in Thursday and leave Monday morning. Pray for good weather!

Darth Journeyman
Nov 02, 2017, 02:15 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostage-46
Me!
This is probably good... you being the CD and all... just sayin'...

I have an open bunk if you need it. I know it ain't an Airstream...... but the price is right...... I'll be where I was last year starting Thursday evening.

Darth Whitehawk
Nov 03, 2017, 07:48 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
^^^ Nothing like trying to suck up to the CD... right?^^^ Oh... wait... that's MY post!

Darth Soarhead
Nov 05, 2017, 09:51 AM
Not landing late ever again
Suppose I can go......
Nov 06, 2017, 12:23 PM
The Houston Hawks will be there:

Tommy
Kevin
Steve G
Bill
Thomas
Stefano

... and I may be forgetting a couple others.

See you soon.
Nov 07, 2017, 04:17 PM
Not landing late ever again
Thatís awesome Stefano! Looking forward to flying with you guys again!
Jim
Nov 08, 2017, 11:24 AM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
It's raining today in Weatherford... but what would TNT be without a little mud? I'll be glad to see everyone. I wish you Houston guys could get Dick Roddy to come. I believe some are coming from San Antonio, too. Is there anyone left in Austin? Anyone heard from Bruce Hobbs lately? I'm hoping to see our Chicago area friends... TK, Strother, McCarthy, et al... and a few from California... Larry Jolly and friends... Can't forget Jim Fricke and the Mccleaves and the rest of the Kansas contingent... and so many others... Some of you Colorado boys need to flee the snow for a few days! Sounds like fun!
Nov 08, 2017, 02:23 PM
LSF303-AMA Fellow
I'm unable to attend this year, see you in 2018 ...
Nov 08, 2017, 03:52 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
We'll miss you TK! I love this place because when it's muddy everyone is 3" taller... yep, it's that sticky!
Nov 08, 2017, 04:18 PM
LSF303-AMA Fellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman
We'll miss you TK! I love this place because when it's muddy everyone is 3" taller... yep, it's that sticky!
And 10 lbs heavier from that Texas MUD!

Although no mud is as clingy as the red mud in Arizona, especially at Rodeo Park back in the day ... ruined the rental car's floor mats more than once going to CASL back then ...
Nov 08, 2017, 05:00 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
I sure miss SWC! It was my best trip every year. I went on the Monday prior and was always surprised not to be the first there... by a pretty good number. That's why TNT, Tangerine, Mid-South etc are important... We're losing too much participation.