Blade 130X/ Nano CPX brushless: both need work, lots of parts - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by lovespicyfood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 06:16 PM
Trader Rating: 48
$75.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Blade 130X/ Nano CPX brushless: both need work, lots of parts

Cleaning out the garage of old r/c stuff I haven't touched in a long time. This is for two helis, both well used and need work. I only advise experience heli fliers that love to tinker to purchase these. Sold as-is.

Blade 130X- boy did I LOVE this heli! But if you're familiar, this heli was kind of a nightmare to work on, the torque tube tail gears would always strip in crashes. If memory serves me, that's what happened to this last time I flew it. Board and servos should all be good but buy at your own risk.

Blade Nano CPX w/ brushless mod: I don't remember the name of the kit I purchased for this...see pics...almost impossible to see but there's a little itty bitty outrunner brushless motor, the kit came w/ cf pieces that were used to strengthen/mod the stock frame. You'll see a wire is off of the plug so obv. that needs to be re-soldered

lipos included for the 130x. They have been sitting around for a long time so no guarantee these will work

Quite a few new in package parts, mostly for the 130x, see pics

Sold as a bundle, I will not separate.
Last edited by lovespicyfood; Aug 12, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts