Bundle of Micros: Cub S, F27Q Stryker, Vapor, 2 others, 91320 local pickup - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by lovespicyfood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 05:44 PM
Trader Rating: 46
$175.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Bundle of Micros: Cub S, F27Q Stryker, Vapor, 2 others, 91320 local pickup

Cleaning out the garage and selling this bundle of micros. All sold "as-is" and all sold together

F27Q Stryker 180- in good shape, see pics. Should fly no problem, but I haven't flown it in ~1-2 years, I have 2 batteries for it, not sure if they are good

Horizon Sport Cub S- in good shape, see pics. Same as above, flew great last time I flew it but it's been a long time and I have no batteries to test

Horizon Vapor- the original and lightest flying Vapor! In good shape, all of the film is adhered to the frame. Same as above, sold as-is.

Hobbyzone Champ airframe- bought this off Ebay and was going to make it brushless but never got around to it

Great Planes F-86 Sabre micro ducted fan. If it wasn't for the nose plant, this plane would be in excellent shape! Flown once, crashed and then stored. I know this uses a special transmitter link but I can't find it. no batteries, sold as-is
to remove ads between posts
Aug 13, 2017, 06:53 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Could I buy the f-27q out of the lot and have it shipped
Aug 13, 2017, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshots
Could I buy the f-27q out of the lot and have it shipped
Not really looking to break up the bundle yet, more averse to shipping too as I would loathe item to be crushed in transit though the stock box is pretty good...

Pm me an offer and if you are willing to pay shipping I can consider down the road....

Thanks!
Pete
Aug 13, 2017, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone,

Lots of interest in the Stryker. I figured that. However, looking to clean out the garage so keeping the bundle for now. Not willing to ship either.

Thanks,
Pete