Super Deal: Redwing Elite MXS-R with OS 33GT gas engine - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by KenCz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 04:00 PM
Trader Rating: 4
$475.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Super Deal: Redwing Elite MXS-R with OS 33GT gas engine

For sale is a ready to fly Redwing Elite MXS-R with O.S. 33 GT gas engine. There is not a better deal around for a RTF Airframe of this Caliber.

Both Airframe and Engine purchased brand new by me and only have about 10-12 flights on them. With the OS muffler this combo is very quiet and super responsive.
WILLING TO PART OUT. Let me know what items or combination you want and I will give you a great price.

The Elite version of this plane includes C/F Landing gear, wing tube, stab tube and removable/bolt on Elevator-Stab assembly.

Includes:

HItec Servos/Futaba on throttle
2 brand new Glacier 6.6v Life batts for RX and Ign Pwr with 2 Electro Dynamics switches
Painted Xoar Prop
Kill Switch
Aluminum Spinner
Pilot figure
Original Decal sheet included.
Upgraded Pull-Pull hardware on rudder
Wings fit into pockets on the fuselage and include custom wing nuts.

This plane is in 99% perfect condition with the only defect being a small hairline split in the canopy that is nearly invisible.

Price ready to fly minus RX (Hitec) is $475.00.
Willing to sell the Airframe complete with all accessories minus the Engine/Ignition for $275.00. That includes servo, batts, kill switch, fuel system, etc. Just add your DLE 30-35 and fly!
Airframe only $150.00
PayPal, Cash or Postal Money order.
No shipping. I live about 30 miles N of Detroit and and am willing to drive up to 50 miles to meet the buyer for a confirmed sale.
Last edited by KenCz; Aug 17, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts