This thread is privately moderated by Mr. foambuilder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 03:39 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
Thread OP
Cool

MK III Phlatprinter is up and running!!!!!!

After a lot of hard work and brain malfunctions, the MK III is finally done and running. Attached are some pictures of th completed project. It has been a lot of uphill battle for me, but it was worth every bit. Hope You enjoy My efforts. The end table for the monitor is a gate leg shelf, and the monitor and keyboard stores in drawers in the toolbox when not in use. The box above the machine are the switches for the servo board and spindle motor. Folds up nice and compact to sit against the wall.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2017, 11:34 PM
Alan Hernandez
WOW, great job! I am barely starting to use regulary my Phlatprinter markII and now I want a MKIII
Congratulations!

Quick Reply