Parallel charge cables for 1S UM batteries JST 1.25 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by ErikW1969, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 03:08 PM
Trader Rating: 7
$7.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Parallel charge cables for 1S UM batteries JST 1.25

I have two parallel charge cables for the UM 1S batteries with the JST 1.25 connector such as that used in the inductrix, nano cpx, ember and many other models. $7 for both shipped CONUS.

I only used each of them a few times and no longer use this type of battery so they need a new home. Note that the hyperion is a parallel charger with six ports and the other one I'm not sure the brand but it's a balance charge lead that balance charges three 1S batteries at once. You can do less than three at a time, but you have use the correct leads and set your charger for either 1S, 2S or 3S accordingly. Hence the labels I added to the leads with 1, 2 and 3.

HYPERION 6 PORT PARALLEL CHARGE ADAPTER FOR 1S UM LIPO
to remove ads between posts