Blade Inductrix FPV BNF - $50 shipped - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by ErikW1969, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2017, 02:20 PM
Trader Rating: 6
$50.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Blade Inductrix FPV BNF - $50 shipped

Blade Inductrix FPV BNF - $50 shipped CONUS

Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible

I got this Inductrix FPV a few months ago used here on rcgroups, it's in excellent condition and flies great. I haven't flown it much because I have others and this was intended to be a spare or "guest whoop" - hehe. The previous owner took good care of it and it is very clean and everything works as it should. The frame is in great shape and there are no broken struts.

The motors were upgraded but I don't know exactly which ones are in it but my guess is that they are 16000 kv because I have another inductrix with those motors and this flies pretty much the same - very smooth with plenty of power indoors, decent flight time and no oscillations with the stock flight controller. The 16000 kv motors are sometimes called the "sweet spot" motors for that reason.

There is a frame stiffener installed, which keeps the frame from flexing and breaking, and it also has the upgraded "power whoop" jst ph 2.0 battery connector, so you will need to have batteries and a charger that are compatible - batteries and charger are not included. Flight time is 2:30 with a 205 mah 4.20v battery flying fast and hard and landing at 3.7-3.8v. I have several others and that seems to be the standard flight time I get on all of them with upgraded motors.

Comes with the quad, original package and one full set of spare blades. No batteries or charger are included.

If you are looking for a good budget charger I highly recommend this little usb charger that charges six batteries at once and each charge port is independent so it doesn't over/under charge any one battery. Plus, you can plug batteries in at any time, even if other batteries are already charging on other ports. AND it has losi connectors for wltoys and other 1s batteries that use those. Really convenient and pretty fast - like 10-15 minutes or so to charge. Not selling that, I just like and recommend it
to remove ads between posts