This thread is privately moderated by decreale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 10, 2017, 10:51 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Skywalker Falcon 1340mm

Just finished building this plane. Hopefully I can give it a try this weekend if the weather cooperates. Appears to be a little tricky to launch after looking at the videos. Not sure if I should give the side arm wing toss or grab it underneath. I have a leopard 2835/4T 1880 kv engine with 8x4 prop. Better fly this at half throttle. The engine may rip the wings off
The CG is tricky first couple of tries resulted in crash but no damage to the plane just to the canopy. I made another from a liter bottle of coke. Worked out really well. Corrected the CG issue and up it went. I had max trim up elevator so I corrected that and had a good time flying. More flying time this weekend.
Great flying with the Falcon this past weekend no problems. Lands really well floats nicely. Another great weekend with the Falcon. It got a bit windy and I don't like flying with strong wind. Did mange to fly for a few hours
Changed the prop from 8x4 to 7x5. The esc was getting hot. It should fly faster
Last edited by decreale; Sep 11, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply