a french Dlg guy all around the world - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 10, 2017, 11:11 AM
french team pilote
Discussion

a french Dlg guy all around the world

hi to all ,
I open this thread because I want to share with you my dream , better than a long text there is a video
F3K : My dream project ! + Bonus : first video clips of the Flare (8 min 48 sec)

If you want I come visit you next year , feel free to put a message !

thank you

Pierre

ps sorry for double post ...
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
AERO+
I can tell Pierre is one of the best talented young pilot I met in recent years and his passion for the sport we loved deserve a big support from the whole community and I myself will try my best to keep support him in different way and hope we will meet in china soon.
Aug 10, 2017, 04:07 PM
AERO+
And thanks for the cool clips of the Flare, enjoy and kick asses with it.
Aug 10, 2017, 04:20 PM
Pierre,
I am sure most of the DLG pilots in Southern California would love to meet you and Fly with you!
It would be great if when you come you could fly one of our contest. We do have the IHGF in the spring which pilots come from all over the world to fly at.
additionally maybe we could take advantage of you and have you give a instructional class !
There is a lot to see in Southern California!
Marc Silverman 8059045009 phone
Aug 10, 2017, 04:45 PM
french team pilote
hey ,
@ Nick , can't thank you enough for the support you give me ! you and Thomas are helping me really a lot and it's with this help as I am where I am today !

@Marc , For sure california is on my list , hope to met some youtubers there too ( LOL )
I would love to fly the IHLGF , and fly with you and buddys for fun too ! so I put it on my travel list

thank you for the support you all give me by commenting my videos etc !

bye
pierre
Aug 10, 2017, 05:00 PM
make it to New Zealand - maybe stop off in Aussie on the way -
Aug 10, 2017, 05:13 PM
God Created me to Create
I have plenty of room here in the middle of NC so you could stay with us for a couple of days. I am sure we could get together with a couple of the top US pilots who live down the road from me. On top of that you could come play in my shop and fly some US built planes. I would have to bone up on my French cooking unless you are good with brick oven pizza (yup that is how we cook pizza in my house) and some BBQ. We could maybe even get in some golf.

My son attempts to speak French but I am sure most of the words he uses are fit for public speaking.
Aug 10, 2017, 05:31 PM
Bonjour Pierre!
You are always welcome to come fly with the fantastic group of guys in the great Pacific Northwest ( Seattle Washington area).
You have a free place to stay at my home any time.
I do speak French and would love to catch up on it.

Salut,

Michael F
Aug 10, 2017, 06:36 PM
You will be welcomed in the Pacific Northwest! A great group over here.

Joseph
Aug 11, 2017, 12:31 AM
Hi Pierre, even though Germany is quite nearby compared to the Asia or the US, you are always welcome in my house.
We could fly together with a bunch of DLG pilots, e.g. Philipp Berger near Hamburg.
By the way, Chapeau to the journey, you are planning
Hope to meet you in person someday.
Meilleurs souvenirs
Stephan
Aug 11, 2017, 01:09 AM
M Seid
Pierre,

2018 will be the 25th anniversary IHLGF in Poway, ca. We would be excited to have you. We'll have an announcement with dates in the fall-

CD-IHLGF
Aug 11, 2017, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid
Pierre,

2018 will be the 25th anniversary IHLGF in Poway, ca. We would be excited to have you. We'll have an announcement with dates in the fall-

CD-IHLGF
I'll bring him along with a bunch of Germans

Rollo
Aug 11, 2017, 03:56 AM
french team pilote
Hi ,
wow in one night a tons off message !

I will do my best for visit all of you guys !

If you want to help me to realise it ( I will work hard but I dont know if I will get enough money for travel ) you can put some $$ in my " travel bank " on paypal

so for know I am planning to do it in spring time and be in USA for the IHLGF I think to go across the country for 1 month , so it depend of the weather if I do europe first or after

for new zeland and Australia I need to look if it can fit , but I really hope to make it possible !

thank you to all of you guys you are making my dream come true
Aug 11, 2017, 07:42 AM
turn, turn, turn.
If you make it up Boston way, come visit us at the Orange Airport. It's one of the best fields, and one of the best kept secrets in this State.
It's also a Drop Zone... if you've ever wanted to jump out of a perfectly good airplane with a parachute.
I have a stupid big house, so you're welcome to stay as long as you need.
Aug 11, 2017, 10:55 AM
IHeartDLG
The Bruce. Nothing like it in the world.