Composite Bross Progress F3K DLG - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Composite Bross Progress F3K DLG

Composite Bross announced last month news of a new F3K plane called the Progress. Early models are looking good and performing well with podium placements in quite a few contests in Europe.

Splash

New DLG for Competition Pilots

Composite Bross announced last month news of a new F3K plane called the Progress. Early models are looking good and performing well with podium placements in quite a few contests in Europe. You can now get an order placed with two versions available. There is a Light version that comes in at 240-255g and a Standard version that weighs 260-275g. Selling price for either version is 680 or $798 in US dollars at the current exchange rate.

You can choose from white, red, yellow, blue or green trim schemes on the top and either one or two any color stripes on the bottom. Composite Bross also offers building services for additional fees as well as ballast, wing bags and other misc items you might need. It's exciting to see more options available for your next DLG.

Click here to go to the Composite Bross Ordering Page.

Aug 10, 2017, 09:01 PM
Ivo Plachy
I have an order for three planes in process. All intended for resale. Hope to bring them to ECHLGF and Punkin Chunk. If I have time I will assemble one for demo flights. If there is interest I will get more.
Ivo