Question about different ways to wire LEDs - RC Groups
Aug 10, 2017, 12:20 AM
Question

Question about different ways to wire LEDs

So I want to add some LEDs to my FPV Quadcopter. I was curious if there was a way to wire addressable LEDs without connecting them end to end? I was going to use Betaflight to program the LEDs. I can't really find a series diagram for addressable LEDs? I was hoping to avoid running wires back down the arms.

Could I wire them in series with the Power/Ground and then end to end just with the signal wire? Basically I was hoping to have as few wires at the shortest lengths as possible while still being able to program each arms strip separately. I sort of assume you need to run the LEDs in a long strip so betaflight can number them in order, but I am sometimes surprised by technology.
to remove ads between posts