Lets get nick woo and thomas to the bruce - RC Groups
Aug 09, 2017, 08:06 PM
Team Horizon Pilot :)
Discussion

Lets get nick woo and thomas to the bruce

Lets get Nick woo and Thomas Lee to the Bruce (1 min 56 sec)
Latest blog entry: cr
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2017, 08:10 PM
Ok guys we have to get this done .
Every penny counts and If anyone helped you along your soaring journey then help us get two great dudes to the Bruce
If you send money post below with how much so we can all tell you how great you are
My paypal is Gatrussell@aol.com
Thanks from the bottom of my heart
Gavin Trussell
Aug 09, 2017, 08:18 PM
You had me at "bear suit"

50$ coming at you.
Aug 09, 2017, 08:19 PM
thanks you stud
Aug 09, 2017, 08:25 PM
Oleg Golovidov
You better get that costume ready Gavin.
$50

Nick, don't forget your passport. Or was it Thomas?
Aug 09, 2017, 08:30 PM
Adam
I can do $50 on Sep 1st. Will that be too late? I won't be there but those guys are awesome. I love my Solar DLGs... even though i am too lazy to build the second one yet . Hopefully someone gets them a US sim card or WiFi going so they can get some streaming going too for the ones that can't attend.
Aug 09, 2017, 08:30 PM
I'll chip in $50
Aug 09, 2017, 08:35 PM
Dude... this is incredible. I was the the Canadian Embassy yesterday with my wife and daughter so I didn't have my phone with me, locked up upon entry. When we were finished and got out and got my phone back I see a missed call from Nick, and a message from Gavin saying 'Wake up Thomas'............... I can't believe Gavin and Bruce are making this happen!!! Thank you both a TON and thank you to all the contributors, it is going to be epic. I have seriously wanted to come for years but never really could get the timing or money at the right place... just wow.

Nick will be in charge of the live streaming, I'm starting up my vlog again this week so The Bruce will be covered everyday in my vlog during those few days, and I'll also cut and edit a full The Bruce episode after the event... I'm so looking forward to this! I hope you guys will enjoy what we put out

See you guys next month!

I'm not sure how we are going to get the HEAD of the costumes on to the plane with us
Latest blog entry: Vibe Assembly Instructions
Aug 09, 2017, 08:36 PM
I'm not as bad as they say.
I'm good for $50.
Bear suit.... my vision may never return.
Latest blog entry: AIrcraft I've built.
Aug 09, 2017, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
You better get that costume ready Gavin.
$50

Nick, don't forget your passport. Or was it Thomas?
That was NICK forgetting to register his VISA... couldn't board the plane to Poway... finally solved after sweating 15 buckets
Latest blog entry: Vibe Assembly Instructions
Aug 09, 2017, 09:15 PM
RCG Admin
Looking forward to seeing you in person Thomas! I'll be providing coverage for RCG as well as competing, but feel free to share your photos and videos with the community here too. See you next month!
Aug 09, 2017, 10:08 PM
ok... the boy and I are in for $50 a piece.... need to support Noah's big brother Wu.... and would love to have the Thomas there as well!!!

Noah is mowing lawns non stop starting tomorrow... just sayin!!
Aug 09, 2017, 11:01 PM
M Seid
$100 for nick wu!

$105 for Thomas!
Aug 09, 2017, 11:26 PM
Wayne Wimbish
$50 sent. What a great idea.

See you there.
Wayne
Aug 09, 2017, 11:42 PM
Kyle Clayton
$50 sent!