Aquacraft Paradise - RC Groups
Aug 09, 2017, 01:53 PM
AeroDan
Discussion

Aquacraft Paradise

Anyone have one of these, how's the quality? Considering one.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2017, 10:55 PM
One at our club, pretty rough, not a great sailer, better choices out there....
Aug 09, 2017, 11:53 PM
The DragonForce 65 is a very well made boat with a large following. And it is coming in at the same price point as the Aquacraft. I absolutely love mine! I don't have a lot to compare it against, but I was able to take it out on my very first sail ever, with no lifeline and never having sailed before, and I got it back. to shore too! I find it easy to sail and well behaved.

And for half the price you can pick up a HydraPro Affinity from Hobbyking. It is also made by Joysway, the makers of the DragonForce 65. It doesn't come with radio though. I don't know how it sails, but have been very tempted to pick one up. There is a decent thread on here and it seems to be getting positive marks also.