Request Your Assistance in Identifying this Plane - RC Groups
Aug 08, 2017, 06:57 PM
Discussion

Request Your Assistance in Identifying this Plane

Hi all,

I am hoping to get this plane repaired and finished and need help in identifying the model. I purchased this with two other planes and the previous owner did not know the model type. It has an 80" wingspan (single piece wing) , is about 63" long (without engine & spinner), set up for engine mounted with head to the starboard side without a separate cowl, and has balanced elevators and rudder.

I am hoping to get the specs on the plane, recommended C of G, and recommended engine, etc.

It seems tough to nail this one down - any thoughts or guesses are appreciated!

Thanks very much!
Last edited by AndreG22; Aug 11, 2017 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added more information
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2017, 12:32 AM
All,

I got some good feedback from another forum. It seems that this is a modified Ultrasport 1000. The turtle deck has been moved back and the elevators and rudder modified to be balanced.

Not a competition aircraft but will be fun to fly and practice some patterns.

Cheers!
Oct 23, 2017, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the update! Inquiring minds needed to know