Mugen MBX6T Nitro Roller includes Engine, Great Deal! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by anupamd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 07, 2017, 11:41 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$300.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Mugen MBX6T Nitro Roller includes Engine, Great Deal!

Hi Guys, I have a a Mugen MBX6T Roller with an Alpha Engine + Pipe and plenty of spares.

$300 firm, includes shipping. NO TRADES. For anyone in the Wisconsin Area, I can deliver to Trackside Hobbies or Trackside Outside: The Duce.

The car is in excellent condition, the drivetrain (diffs/ outdrives/ shafts..etc) are newly rebuilt with new components. The engine has about 3 gallons through it and runs very strong. This truck has been maintained very well and has only been used for racing.

If you want to get into the truggy class at a low pricepoint with a chassis that will last and parts to last you the season easily, this is the perfect deal for you. Mugens are durable , handle well and last for ever. This chassis has been a ton of fun but I just dont have time to race. I have a good seller rating too. You wont be disappointed. PM if interested.

Name: p1.jpg
Views: 18
Size: 526.9 KB
Description:

Name: p2.jpg
Views: 27
Size: 562.1 KB
Description:

Name: p3.jpg
Views: 22
Size: 584.3 KB
Description:

Name: p4.jpg
Views: 23
Size: 593.0 KB
Description:
to remove ads between posts
Aug 10, 2017, 06:05 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Mach 1
Exceptional deal here folks . This is a killer strong truck. I just have too much stuff right now or it would be mine.
Aug 10, 2017, 07:25 PM
Trader Rating: 7
PM Sent
Aug 10, 2017, 07:27 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Eh what the heck, no PM needed I'll take it!