This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 07, 2017, 08:50 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

wonder why....

have you even wondered why something is as it is, or why whatever? most of us do. i am 1 of them. and now, with access to the internet, where we find the answer most of the time, there are way more chances to learn all about anything. i get into it countless times every day. no need to check the dictionary or go to the library or ask some1. we all have the oportunity to increase our knowledge exponentially.
wonders of modern times. so, after all, not everything is worse than before.
Last edited by phil alvirez; Oct 14, 2017 at 06:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply