Jul 14, 2020, 01:25 PM
Omg it worked. Thank you so much!!!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 15, 2020, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddock663
Hello !

I found out that you can force the update programm to found and accept your transmitter via commandline parameter.
These are the steps i made:

1. download the newest firmware from flysky https://www.flysky-cn.com/it4s-xiazai-1

2. plug in your transmitter via usb and set it to firmware update mode (System -> Firmware Update)

3. in Windows 10 go to system -> devices and printers , your transmitter should now be visible here

4. rightclick on your transmitter and select properties, go to Hardware, click on the first entry (Hid compliant etc. ), click on properties, go to details, select Hardware-IDs, select the 2nd entry and copy the value.

Attachment 13744153

5. go to the folder where you downloadet the update file, rightclick it and create a shortcut.

6. rightclick the shortcut and insert the value from step 4 in target like in this picture. Modify the value by removing "HID\VID_" and "&PID_"

Attachment 13744217

7. double click the shortcut and you hopefully should see something like this

Attachment 13744219

This works for the firmware of other vendors too, i was able to load the absima cr4ts ultimate firmware on a FS-it4s so i could replace my defective absima mainboard

Hope this works for you guys too !
Haddock663,

This is great information, I currently have the 1.08-AU version, do you think this process will work for me.

Also does anyone know what the upgrade to the latest firmware version gives over the 1.08 version, as in what functionality benefits does it provide?

And last question, will I lose the current loaded models?

Regards

Jeremy
Jul 19, 2020, 08:55 AM
Yes I had same version and this worked for me. Yes you lose your models in memory. I wish the updates have a 3 position switch but it does not (as far as I can tell)
Jul 19, 2020, 10:26 PM
If it doesnt give me much or any more functionality I dont think I will bother with risking the upgrade and losing all my settings. I was hoping it would give me 3 pos on one of the channels. I just ordered the Flysky 6CH FS-GT5 as I need 3 pos for a gearbox shift in a crawler.
Aug 15, 2020, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Hello !

I found out that you can force the update programm to found and accept your transmitter via commandline parameter.
These are the steps i made:

1. download the newest firmware from flysky https://www.flysky-cn.com/it4s-xiazai-1

2. plug in your transmitter via usb and set it to firmware update mode (System -> Firmware Update)

3. in Windows 10 go to system -> devices and printers , your transmitter should now be visible here

4. rightclick on your transmitter and select properties, go to Hardware, click on the first entry (Hid compliant etc. ), click on properties, go to details, select Hardware-IDs, select the 2nd entry and copy the value.

Attachment 13744153

5. go to the folder where you downloadet the update file, rightclick it and create a shortcut.

6. rightclick the shortcut and insert the value from step 4 in target like in this picture. Modify the value by removing "HID\VID_" and "&PID_"

Attachment 13744217

7. double click the shortcut and you hopefully should see something like this

Attachment 13744219

This works for the firmware of other vendors too, i was able to load the absima cr4ts ultimate firmware on a FS-it4s so i could replace my defective absima mainboard

May I ask if anyone tried to load Syncro Touch KT-432PT firmware, does it work? (Since both it4s and kt432pt have similar hardware and update software)
Aug 15, 2020, 08:35 AM
Sorry guys, duplicated message. Please refer to previous one.
Last edited by WinsonWW; Aug 16, 2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Duplicated message
Jul 27, 2021, 10:29 PM
I am wanting to know if anyone has used the firmware force above to load a Kyosho Syncro Touch KT-432PT radio with the IT4s firmware.

Other posters have asked about compatibility wit the Mini-Z cars. They do have a lot of cross compatibility without firmware swapping, but the IT4S and name the protocols differently.

Now the IT4S is no longer available and near impossible to find. I actually can get the Kyosho version, but I need the IT4S firmware on it. The Kyosho doesn't have crawler steering mode options in the firmwares that have videos posted up.
Nov 06, 2021, 06:38 AM
Handsome yet classy
Quote:

This worked perfectly on my FS-iT4S (AU model). I upgraded from 1.0.7.0 to 1.1.13.24. Thank you for the guide!
Jan 13, 2022, 03:45 AM

Problems with Firmware Update

Hi,

successfully installed newest FlySky CN Firmware on Absima Cr4T Ultimate.

But that has severe sideffects:

TX Voltage is wrong now, but thats no problem.

SW1 SW2 SW3 and TR1 UP do not work anymore, pressing those buttons does nothing regardless what I bind to them.

Is there some conceivable solution to this problem?

Regards, Martin
Jan 13, 2022, 03:56 AM

CR4T Problems

If there is no Software Solution:

Can someone post a Picture where those Buttons/Triggers connect to the Mainboard? Maybe Absima simply rewired the thing forsome reason and I could resolder it?
Jan 13, 2022, 07:39 AM
Progress:
I disassembled the thing, there is an ABS-KEY2 Board that collects all switches levers and so on and sends the data through 18 wires to the mainboard. It has no logic only resistors.
I assume Absima made this one differently since it has 2 connector for steering, since CR4T can be used left handed.
I also assume the same controls get the same resistors, since changing that should be pointless.

Question: Is the Mainboard identical?
Pro Arguments:
- Haddock663 replaced the Absima board with an Absima flashed IT4S board and it works (although he does not write if he changed anything else)
- it would be expensive the build a different mainboard
- i see no advantage for Absima to use a different board
Contra Arguments:
- my IT4S flashed CR4T board shows the battery voltage wrong
- the IT4S board can charge 2S LIPOs (or is there a charging device between board and battery in the IT4S?

So either I get some FS-Key2 board (if Mainboards are identical) or I manually redo those 18 wires (might even work if mainboards are different).

Puh, any ideas?

Martin
Jan 16, 2022, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggsDarkLighter
I am wanting to know if anyone has used the firmware force above to load a Kyosho Syncro Touch KT-432PT radio with the IT4s firmware.

Other posters have asked about compatibility wit the Mini-Z cars. They do have a lot of cross compatibility without firmware swapping, but the IT4S and name the protocols differently.

Now the IT4S is no longer available and near impossible to find. I actually can get the Kyosho version, but I need the IT4S firmware on it. The Kyosho doesn't have crawler steering mode options in the firmwares that have videos posted up.
Well that version is very similar to the Absima Version and they are sadly different.
I put the FlySky Firmware on it and I have just 2 Trims and 1 Switch left, but I still use it quiet happily since I dont really need all those buttons.

Quick Reply