Mar 23, 2019, 10:36 AM
I just purchased a Fs it4s and when i received it i noticed its a TMALL rebrand. so firmware 1.0.8 TM

Now whats the difference between a regular Fs it4s and the tmall version? anything?

How do i update the firmware to 1.0.9 CN like alot of others have done i cant find the firmware anywhere.
Going to flysky website i click on the remote then firmware but it downloads a 1.0.8 only

Whats the difference between 1.0.8 and 1.0.9 firmware anyways?

All info be great thanks alot.

PS: whats the extra rubber handle piece included for just a back up spare? i noticed one says S and one shows an L
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2019, 11:50 AM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
Please start reading at page one. All your questions regarding firmware is answered here.
Also firmware download.

Different grip size - small hand/large hand
Last edited by mikefromgermany; Mar 23, 2019 at 12:02 PM.
Apr 19, 2019, 12:00 PM

Help!

Hello I have the fs-it4s with the firmware 1.09cn and i bought the fs-BS4 Because have gyro inside and I was reading is compatible. Someone tried it and is working ? Or someone have newer firmware? Because in the link of download is writing is wrong page

Big thanks
Apr 20, 2019, 12:40 AM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
1.0.9 CN is the most recent firmware for the TX and will work with BS-4 RX.
Apr 21, 2019, 03:41 AM
Thanks Mike

I was blinding the Rx Fs-bs4 that i bought in AliExpress
And is working the sensors and the ch3 and ch4, but the ch1 and ch2 doesn't work... and also i tried moving the rear of the car for to check if works the gyro but no...
Someone else have the same problem or know to solve it?
Or maybe the Rx was coming with some defect...
Quote:
Thanks for helping
Diego
Apr 21, 2019, 06:57 AM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
SVC deactivated? That's the gyro.

RX setup AFHDS 2A 2 way? Probably yes, if you get sensor data.

At "Keys function" correct channel assignment? (and no channel 1 and 2 mixings that switch them off)

Do CH1 and 2 react to commands when you look at "Display servos " (or main screen) ?
  • End point adjustments?
  • Throttle/steering curve?
  • Throttle/steering exponential?
  • Throttle/steering neutral?

Reset them to default. Try again. Good Luck!

-mike-
Last edited by mikefromgermany; Apr 21, 2019 at 09:12 AM.
May 21, 2019, 02:25 AM
Thank you very much Mike for your help

I was trying and checking everything that you told me
Desactive, reactivate, calibrate ... and nothing
The servo of steering just hold the position in the middle all the time, so it works but doesn't let to setting it from the TX
I tried to to reset and blind again from the TX but nothing
So I don't know really what I am doing wrong...
The RX has one bottom for to reset, how I should do for to reset it from the RX ? maybe as this it can works after well

Thanks in advance
Diego
May 21, 2019, 10:09 AM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
Hi Diego!

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately without proper measuring and test tools I can't help you further from the distance. Try to get local help.
Best
-mike-
May 26, 2019, 05:32 AM
Hi all
Been reading through this thread and all the links to the firmware download don't work (using PC on phone data) apart from the one uploaded by mikefromgermany
I haven't tryed his update yet as im away from home at the moment.
Just thought I would mention about the dead links

Quick Reply