Feb 01, 2018, 01:16 AM
Grumpa Tom
You have the China, CN version. You should download the CN firmware update version from FlySky if you need to update.

http://www.flysky-cn.com/downloadsfr...state=&v=1.zip
to remove ads between posts
Feb 01, 2018, 09:32 AM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
You have the China, CN version. You should download the CN firmware update version from FlySky if you need to update.

http://www.flysky-cn.com/downloadsfr...state=&v=1.zip
I've tried on two different computers. But nothing shows up in the update program.
Feb 01, 2018, 12:27 PM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigern
I've tried on two different computers. But nothing shows up in the update program.
Have you tried with another update cable? Happened to me my cable was in short circuit, after purchasing new one everything went akkurat.
Feb 01, 2018, 02:27 PM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTeddy
Have you tried with another update cable? Happened to me my cable was in short circuit, after purchasing new one everything went akkurat.
I've tried a few. Thing is, it shows up on my computer, and says installing driver is ok. But shows up as FS-iT4S-AU
Last edited by Stigern; Feb 01, 2018 at 02:39 PM.
Feb 01, 2018, 02:33 PM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigern
I've tried a few. Thing is, it shows up on my computer, and says installing is ok. But shows up as FS-iT4S-AU
Himmel, djevel og fart... ... There must be some trick between those different country versions. I have i6 & i6X, which were perfectly updated via FlySky's page and they are one and the same everywhere. At least haven't seen or heard any regional versions to exist.
Feb 06, 2018, 02:30 PM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasTeddy
Himmel, djevel og fart... ... There must be some trick between those different country versions. I have i6 & i6X, which were perfectly updated via FlySky's page and they are one and the same everywhere. At least haven't seen or heard any regional versions to exist.
I think I have a bastard-firmware-au well, it works. So I think I'll just leave with it xD
Feb 07, 2018, 10:52 AM

Firmware current?

I just purchased the FS-iT4S and below is the Screen captured of the firmware which is later than Stigern's (post#59). I haven't checked the included CD though.

Edit: Only the manual found on CD.

The other is the screen captured of the Firmware mentioned on post # 61 which seems to have virus thus it was deleted by my virus protection software and perhaps that's why it didn't show up for some of you.

Mine seems to work fine so what advantages or fixes you will get if you update the firmware?
Last edited by tanasit; Feb 07, 2018 at 11:11 AM.
Feb 07, 2018, 11:49 AM
I think what I noticed was that spectrum analyzer was added as an additional option it lets you look at the 2.4 GHz spectrum to see if you’re gonna have any issues I don’t find that to be overly helpful with the cars but definitely for airplanes as my FS-i10 has that and you can check other transmitters for frequency hopping or not as long as there’s only one transmitter on
Feb 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
Grumpa Tom
The update also enables the setting to use the onboard gyro on their receivers that never seem to be in production with the onboard gyro.
Feb 08, 2018, 12:25 PM
Rek. käyt.
I would highly recommend updating to 1.09 CN if possible. The Themes alone are worth it.
Feb 09, 2018, 10:26 AM
Registered Addict
I even tried it on a Windows 7 machine 32bits just to see if it made any difference... Still shows up as AU firmware :P

This thing is annoying,
Last edited by Stigern; Feb 09, 2018 at 10:33 AM.
Feb 11, 2018, 11:10 PM
Wicked, tricksy, false!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
The update also enables the setting to use the onboard gyro on their receivers that never seem to be in production with the onboard gyro.
I have some of them working for a month now.
Can't tell why the BS-4 is so uncommon, as the S.V.C. gyro functionality even has throttle management extremely well implemented.
ESP-like driving.
Full telemetry capable this RX is, too.
In fact, the whole system works so well and without any issues, I regret not buying earlier....
Last edited by mikefromgermany; Feb 11, 2018 at 11:24 PM.
Feb 12, 2018, 12:31 PM
Grumpa Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany
I have some of them working for a month now.
Can't tell why the BS-4 is so uncommon, as the S.V.C. gyro functionality even has throttle management extremely well implemented.
ESP-like driving.
Full telemetry capable this RX is, too.
In fact, the whole system works so well and without any issues, I regret not buying earlier....
Thank you for your report. I am going to have a friend in EU order a Reely BS-4 for me so that I can try one.
Feb 15, 2018, 11:40 AM
Rek. käyt.
The Reely manual for GT4 EVO is quite a lot better thatn the stock one for iT4S, just browsed it through. Its firmware might also work but try it at your own risk.
Feb 15, 2018, 02:16 PM
Grumpa Tom
Thanks nulli. Yes, I have previously downloaded the Reely manual.

Quick Reply