Nov 06, 2017, 12:45 PM
Grumpa Tom
I have entered two models and swapped back and forth and the name has not resorted to default on mine.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2017, 05:56 PM
Thread OP
Spent the last 2hr flipping thru all 5 models entered and have not been able to repeat the error. Looks ok ,I might have accidentally reset the first model, that would account for the error. Sorry if anyone got worried. I agree there should not have been a T Mall version of this radio if it is still marketed under the Flysky brand,. This is very different from the Hobbyking Turnigy line versus Flysky.

Thanks,
Wayne
Nov 06, 2017, 10:20 PM
Grumpa Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwt50
Spent the last 2hr flipping thru all 5 models entered and have not been able to repeat the error
Awesome!
Dec 29, 2017, 11:05 PM
Will this update solve the problem with being able to bind to more than 1 receiver at a time ?
Dec 31, 2017, 11:58 AM
Grumpa Tom
You can bind to as many receivers as your transmitter has "model memory" but you can only select and use one at a time.
Jan 09, 2018, 11:05 AM
I just got in the T-Mall version UGH!!! Have you guys that updated theirs to ( CN software ) noticed any discrepancies I’d like to stay on top of things and is there a chance I’ll brick this thing?? In doing the update from the TM version.... It came with the 1.0.8 in it now as per the about page
Jan 09, 2018, 10:50 PM
Grumpa Tom
I did mine based on the other guys advice, and so went ahead. It worked fine, and I have not seen anything that is a problem. I am using the radio quite successfully now on the CN version and update.
Jan 10, 2018, 02:00 AM
Thanks I just figured that you guys have not had any negative post since you did it so I’ll give it a shot , I’ll report when it’s done tomorrow successfully that is :-)
Jan 11, 2018, 09:28 AM
Rek. käyt.
The tx, rx & telemetry has worked wonderfully so far after updating to 1.0.9.
Jan 11, 2018, 09:49 PM
Oh ya worked like a charm have you guys noticed the theme tab in Systems I live in Florida and the sun can be brutal trying to read these screens and there’s an option for outdoors I selected it and I got to say my screen can be seen in bright sunlight yaaa!!! Now I’m going out to the truck and check all my FSI-10’s to see if that has the same option
Jan 12, 2018, 07:03 PM
Ok the excitement is lowered a bit the Fs-i10 doesn’t have the same options for screen display colors skeem hey Jason there’s a good suggestion put that option in the plane transmitter !!! For us plane guys !!!!
Jan 13, 2018, 05:39 PM
For i10, there's new 1.1.04 firmware that fixes most bugs and seems like working like a charm compares to 1.09. The S-BUS works at its best too.
Jan 14, 2018, 07:46 PM
Grumpa Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksmobile
have you guys noticed the theme tab in Systems.... there’s an option for outdoors I selected it and I got to say my screen can be seen in bright sunlight yaaa!!!
Thanks for this info. I live in sunny SoCal and it is just as bad so I am going to look into this!
Jan 15, 2018, 08:32 PM
Grumpa Tom
I think I did look at Themes before. I looked at them again, and it does not actually brighten the screen. But I can understand how the black and white "Outdoor" theme may be easier to see on a sunny day.
Jan 15, 2018, 09:06 PM
I didn’t say the screen got brighter but that it was easier to see in bright sunlight heck I’d taken monochrome in Florida if it was available lol

Quick Reply