damn if I cant get tattletale to blink green during failsafe! - RC Groups
Aug 04, 2017, 11:24 PM
Garland
Discussion

damn if I cant get tattletale to blink green during failsafe!

I set my failsafe map to hold every channel except throttle which is user defined, and turn PPM signal off to all channels without a servo connected XPS 10 channel rx. I do this in the XDP software. I then rebind system, to get to where I can move servos like normal.

I hold rx programming button to set my throttle stick to 25% throttle on failsafe and tattle tale plugged into unused channel 9 that should have PPM signal off during failsafe.... I cycle the power on tx and tattle stays solid green and throttle kicks to 25% power...I turn on tx, and rx & tattle stay solid green!

Its on a RC heli and Id like to see the tattle flash green if signal loss. I cant see the rx in flight. I have set it up perfect in the past, I use a futaba 9C
Last edited by Ghia; Aug 05, 2017 at 12:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 05, 2017, 02:13 AM
The channel has to have the failsafe type set to off, AND you have to have a firmware version new enough to support this failsafe type. Earlier receivers did not have this capability, the XDP can allow you to change the type to OFF even if the receiver does not actually support the feature.
Aug 05, 2017, 02:17 AM
Garland
Thanks Jim! All my XPS gear has had the 3.9 firmware upgrade.