A little help with a rx on off switch? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 04, 2017, 10:21 AM
Foam is my friend!!!
Question

A little help with a rx on off switch?

Hi,
I'm installing a few Lost plane alarms in a few of my airplanes, I have the 5V beepers, but need to switch them on and off, I'm looking for a radio controlled switch that I can plug into an unused port in my Rx (like Gear, or Aux1) and simply turn the beeper on or off as desired with a two position switch on my Transmitter. Can anybody share a link for a suitable switch BTW I'm looking for something cheap!

..Thanx for your help!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2017, 03:20 PM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Helpful Denny. I'm not sure why he can't acknowledge your assistance. I see a lot of that on this forum where people ask for assistance, get it, and make no effort to aknowledge that someone has taken the time to provide links or help them in some way. God knows he has had plenty of time.