binding maxima receivers - RC Groups
Aug 04, 2017, 07:03 AM
Question

binding maxima receivers

I bought a maxima SL receiver today, and I can't get it to bind. The manual is chinglish, but it seems like it should be a simple procedure. Set A9X to maxima bind mode, hold rx button down and connect power .

I've tried many times, and can't get a result.

Am I doing something wrong, or have I got a faulty receiver?

When I power on with the button pressed, I get a red LED flashing very slowly.

When I power up normally, I get a blue LED flashing very slowly.

Also, if I scan for clean frequencies before binding the Tx gets stuck there. It hangs on that screen and I have to power off to get out of it.
Last edited by the_crack_fox; Aug 04, 2017 at 07:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2017, 08:16 AM
Firmware update fixed it! Too bad if you don't have a hpp22. I bought the receiver from a LHS today, and that firmware update came out 2 years ago. I guess the receiver has been on a shelf somewhere for a very long time. Hobby shop guy didn't even believe me that it existed, he'd never heard of maximaSL but promised me he would get me one if he could.

Someone needs to give the aussie distributors a kick in the pants, they're hopeless at marketing hitec product.