This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 03, 2017, 08:48 PM
EB-66C Team Member
Thread OP
New Product

Freewing 80mm A-4 E/F Skyhawk

Here's another fantastic EDF jet coming soon from the awesome team of Freewing and Motion RC. I've been flying this A-4 since May 2017 and it is an awesome example of the famed Douglas Skyhawk. Scale fidelity, excellent stock PNP performance, large battery compartment, robust landing gear and easy to transport are just some of the outstanding features of this incredible EDF jet.

The Freewing 80mm A-4 Skyhawk will be available to preorder very soon from Motion RC, with deliveries expected shortly there after.

For more details, check out the Hobbysquawk thread on this sweet Skyhawk:
https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...skyhawk-thread

Best,
Tony & Evelyn
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2017, 12:34 PM
sweeet
Sep 25, 2018, 04:25 PM

Got tired of waiting for Blue Angles.....did my own quickie paint job

Got tired of holding my breath for a Blue Angels scheme......(was staring to turn blue in the face), ordered one anyways. ARF went together well, only flaw on mine, the nose gear plastic trim wasn't attached well.....pulled it off, and reglued it. Sprayed some Testors yellow right over the factory grey paint, made masks from Contact brand shelf paper......painted the whole thing with Testors Blue Angles blue, and pulled the masks. Not too shabby. Paint job will get some touch ups, then a clear coat....and Bare Aluminum Foil for the leading edges....."Let's see how this baby corners."

Quick Reply