Aug 22, 2017, 09:11 PM
Cool beans!
Thread OP
Hey Carlos,

FYI I have no problem with you using this thread to collect info for the MWL shirts, however you may also want to create a stand-alone thread to ensure everyone gets the message in case they aren't paying attention to my thread. I'd hope you'd get more hits as a result

Rob
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2017, 09:23 PM
When pigs fly rc
Rob
What time is the lantern launch as i would like to see it but also want to go to the micro quadcopter races on friday night by bcsf
Aug 22, 2017, 09:37 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
As stated on the initial post..... I said to notify me via pm...
Aug 22, 2017, 10:21 PM
Cool beans!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrich
Rob
What time is the lantern launch as i would like to see it but also want to go to the micro quadcopter races on friday night by bcsf
Hey Rich,

Right now it's scheduled for 9pm on Friday. I haven't seen the schedule yet for Anthony's indoor quad-rapalozza so I'm hoping we don't have a conflict but let's see what Anthony has in mind as we don't want to overlap. Worst-case we could push our launch time back a bit (I doubt anyone will be going to bed early on Friday...).

Rob
Aug 23, 2017, 05:54 AM
When pigs fly rc
Great so looking forward to this event.
Aug 23, 2017, 08:32 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Hi Bill,

The order went in to the print shop a week or so ago, but I think Adam ordered some extras. What size would you need?

Rob
2 XXL or at least XL if there are any. I can square up with you guys at the event..
Last edited by Foxhillag1; Sep 02, 2017 at 07:09 AM.
Aug 29, 2017, 12:57 PM
Fast and getting faster!
With robs permission I'm hijacking the thread for a minute! Wednesday and Friday nights for those who are interested we will be having a cards against humanity night at fast als pit on the flight line! I just ordered the last new expansion today! Thursday evening or night depending we will be playing a new game called Exploding Kittens, a new rather interesting card game!

Wednesday night 3 games 3-5 hands each limit 10-12 people! 830-9 start time
Thursday Night exploding kittens limited to 5 players at a time!
Friday is a free fee all! 830-9 start time

Don't be shy if you wanna play any night we are always willing for pickup games, we should be on site maybe as early as Sunday but definitely Monday!!!

Thanks rob!
Aug 29, 2017, 01:14 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR
With robs permission I'm hijacking the thread for a minute! Wednesday and Friday nights for those who are interested we will be having a cards against humanity night at fast als pit on the flight line! I just ordered the last new expansion today! Thursday evening or night depending we will be playing a new game called Exploding Kittens, a new rather interesting card game!

Wednesday night 3 games 3-5 hands each limit 10-12 people! 830-9 start time
Thursday Night exploding kittens limited to 5 players at a time!
Friday is a free fee all! 830-9 start time

Don't be shy if you wanna play any night we are always willing for pickup games, we should be on site maybe as early as Sunday but definitely Monday!!!

Thanks rob!
I'm assuming there will be some liquid courage available as usual?
Aug 29, 2017, 01:27 PM
Cool beans!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1
2 XXL or at least XL if there are any. I cant square up with you guys at the event..
Hi Bill - sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately it seems the extras we have are Large

Rob
Aug 29, 2017, 09:55 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Hi Bill - sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately it seems the extras we have are Large

Rob
No problem Rob It is my fault for not following up when I received the original offering. Hopefully I'll stay on the list for next years..
Aug 29, 2017, 10:31 PM
Cool beans!
Thread OP
I'll be sure to give you an extra reminder next time

Rob
Sep 01, 2017, 04:55 AM
No ! Your other left !
Need some New England style hot dog rolls for your exploded kitten sandwiches?
Sep 01, 2017, 05:43 AM
No but I'd love some REAL MAINE ITALIAN SANDWICH rolls, Al!
Sep 02, 2017, 05:55 PM
No ! Your other left !
Rob, I have a Radian-esque plane. 24" HK chuck glider they gave away 2-3 yrs ago. Converted to 2g servos full size 6ch rx 2s pack. Can I enter it in Radian games? Haven't seen those games yet. Any clue for me?
Sep 05, 2017, 11:24 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Almost there!!

Quick Reply